Himiko's POV: Comfort.

"..."

"Who did you lose..?" I quietly whispered out. She glanced down.

"You may not know her... Sakura Oogami... The ultimate martial artist..." Aoi looked down. "We were as close as friends could be... She was... the best human being I ever met."

The girl started shaking and as I went to comfort her (completely forgetting about the pain ringing out around my foot) I realised she was crying.

She needed this. I know she needed this...

"She was so... so brave... She was blackmailed by Junko into being the traitor and... managed to get out of it."

"Get out of it?"

Aoi sobbed a little more before continuing. "... She's... I..... She drunk... poison.... She killed herself, and its all because of that stupid game..."

Ali wiped a tear off with her finger, smiling sadly. "Heh, if she could see me right now, what would she say. I try my best to be a bright peppy spark of sunshine but... some days.... I wish she was still here...."

I glanced at her. She was so strong... Living through all that, still managing to be bright and smiling.

Unlike me.

'I'm nothing but a coward... Tenko told me to move forward and express myself but so far... I havent... I havent even told my friends how I feel. How I've been feeling.'

"What about you..? Tenko... mean alot to you?" Aoi asked, directing the conversation onto me.

"... You could say. She... She helped me.. alot..."

"How?"

"..." I don't know if I'm ready to talk about it.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I understand." Aoi glanced away. "I've been through that myself."

"..." I did want to talk to someone about it though.

"Tenko was... well, one of my best friends. She was kind... Self assertive...and always super protective over me... When we first met... well..."

Aoi hung off my words. I didn't want to say I hated Tenko...

But when we first met I...

"I disliked her when we first met... I... regret that now. She was... Super kind and nice. Not like all the other people I met."

"What happened?"

"..."

"..."

"One of my other friends died... Angie... She was smart, caring... And everyone though Tenko did it. Since me and Angie were getting close, Tenko wanted to protect me.... I..."

My head felt like it was getting choked. Every word was pain but its not like I could stop the story here.

"..."

Aoi waited patiently.

Comfortingly.

"And then Tenko died... She was... She was stabbed in the neck by someone that... That I thought I could trust..."

Aoi's eyes widened and her hand leant for mine. "You're so young... That sounds heartbreaking, oh my god!" She leant in for another hug. It was warm.

We stayed like that for several minutes. I was amazing I hadn't cried yet. I felt like crying but I also felt empty and emotional...

...and relieved...

Relieved I had got Tenko off my chest. I'd like to discuss it more with her.... but not now. A little bit, a little day.

"What happened while I was out?" I asked when she finally broke the hug.

"Everyone came to visit you of course. They were horrified that Monokuma would instantly try to kill someone. It doesn't seem... right. Maki and I were waiting in the hospital for you to wake up. She currently asleep and I don't blame her. She needs it."

"What happened? "
"She stayed awake the first 48 hours you arrived, stayed by your side waiting for you to wake up."

Poor Maki. Though something bugged me about that...

"What about.. Shuichi...?"

Aoi shifted her gaze.

"... The first motive was announced and he... he was kidnapped by Genocider Syo... Since then she's turned back into Toko but... nobodys heard from him since... or even seen him..."

"..." This was going too fast for my head to comprehend... "Is he... alright?"

Aoi gave a compassionate look towards me. "I hope so... I... Don't want anything to happen to him. He seems like a nice guy..."

"..." I really hope Shuichi's okay.. "How long has it been since I... well, got injured..."

"Its only been a few days."

A few? "How many?"

"Four days since you hurt yourself. Shuichi was kidnapped on the second day if you're trying to add them up."

"..." My frown was probably noticeable... I really hope he's okay. Aoi moved up beside me and I slowly laid myself onto her chest.

...

She was... so nice... And caring...

I thought about asking to wake Maki up but... I didn't want to worry her. She needed sleep

"Can I..." I really want to just cry. Cry into her arms.

"Mhm?"

I felt embarrassed asking this for some reason.

"Can... Can I have another hug?"

She smiled softly. "Of course."

Warm skin met my arms again as I embraced it. The world was cold and she was warm.

I wanted to stay like this.

.
.
.

"Aoi?" I woke up to Maki calling for Aoi. Aoi had dissappeared, I assume she left when I fell asleep.

"Maki?" I called back, trti g to get her attention. I didn't want her to worry about me, I wasn't someone to be worrying about.

"Himiko?!" Maki's voice sounded strained. I heard loud footsteps echoed down the hall before she burst in and I was instantly covered in her arms.

"Himiko, don't you dare do that again I was... I was so worried... I thought you were gonna...." Maki trailed out, this was out of character for her but I didn't mind.

"Nyeh..." I pulled her arms off me gently so I could look into her eyes. "Dying is too much effort."

Maki grumbled, sighing with a slight smile. Back to her usual self! 

It was like we were a family again. With Aoi and Maki both supporting me, I didn't know how I could go wrong...

I won't screw this up!

Last time I lost Tenko and Angie due to my own mistakes!

This time, I'll be able to save both of them! Aoi and Maki!

...

I still wondered where Shuichi was.