V: Neutral Route: (Saeran)

Saeran made sure he was gone when (Y/N) woke up.

For one, his shirt had somehow ridden up all the way up her body so that when he woke up, he practically had a full view of the girl's naked form. He kept his eyes away from her undergarments, but knew that if (Y/N) woke up and saw what a compromised position she was in, it would have been incredibly awkward for the two of them.

Well, that was a lie. He told it to himself to feel a little better when (Y/N) whined in her sleep as he pried himself from her arms.

The real reason was the crude pang he felt at seeing her bleached hair. It made something inside twist with resentment and sin. Self-directed, of course.

He gazed at (Y/N)'s sleeping form, her expression neutral but her features diluted by the processes from the prior month, a constant reminder of how he pulled the (h/c) from her locks, how he sucked the (e/c) from her irises, how he showed her a world of pain that not even the primary commitment could rival.

Saeran didn't feel worthy of (Y/N).

Shirtless, he scurried to his room and changed into the suit he was expected to be wearing at all times. Checking himself once in the mirror, he nodded at himself and headed straight down the hall. 

Only one person would be able to help him when he felt like this.

MC.

The brown-haired girl was new, accepted into the Savior's council without pledging her primary or secondary commitments. Everyone on the council wondered why the Savior was making such an exception on this seemingly normal girl, but none dared to ask.

"May I come in?" Saeran asked, knocking at her door.

"Of course," A voice chimed in return, and Saeran opened the door to see MC dressed in her violet uniform. The dress she wore was pretty, no doubt. It hung at her knees, the fabric open and swaying with every movement she made; but as Saeran's eyes drank in the sight of her, he couldn't help but be reminded of the deliciously inviting garb (Y/N) had donned the previous night, a sight no woman would ever be able to rival in his eyes.

"You look nice," Saeran commented plainly, trying to be polite.

"You're too kind, Ray," MC giggled, a high pitched noise that felt unnatural to Saeran's ears. Still, being with her was better than being with (Y/N). At least he wasn't flooded with guilt every time he saw her.

"Shall we have breakfast?" She inquired, causing Saeran to hesitate.

MC had joined the council approximately twenty days into (Y/N)'s secondary commitment. Since then, she had always taken Saeran with her when heading down to the dining hall for breakfast. Seeing as (Y/N) wasn't permitted to leave the room, Saeran had seen no issue with accompanying MC every day.

Now that (Y/N) was back, though, Saeran wasn't too sure.

"I usually eat breakfast with (Y/N)," Saeran murmured, hesitant. He already felt so guilty and horrible for putting her through that month of torture, it would be even worse if he weren't there for her now that she had returned.

But MC wasn't having it. "So? Things change. She's been here longer than I have, she knows her way to the dining room. I don't. Let's go, Ray."

Saeran bit his lip. You should know the way by now, too, he thought, slightly vexed by MC's blatant refusal. "And besides," Saeran looked up as MC continued.

"You've already told me how you feel around her. If you want to stop feeling so guilty all the time, you need to stop spending time with the cause of your guilt." MC took a step toward Saeran, and Saeran resisted the urge to move backwards, "Forget about (Y/N), Saeran. You have me."