Chapter 3 - time

"Okay?" You say confused. "Jane, what are you talking about?" you look at your friend and notice on how much black she is wearing. "Jeff the killer? Again?" You say only because she is obsessed with him.

"Yeah~ he is just amazing." She say starting to drool. You sigh and look out the window since she gotten up for you to seat next to the window. You close your eyes and smile. "Y/n!" Your friend yells and you look at her confused. "Our stop is here. Let's go" she says getting up and you soon follow. "Y/n you okay?"

"yeah.." you say sitting down at a table, and Jane sits across from you. "why?"

"you just have a sad feeling girl. We are in the 8th grade, Y/n." she says and you nod. "we only have 4 months before summer" she says and you fake a smile and she believes it.

"yeah, summer" you say, and she changes the subject.

"Mrs. Lix gave me too much homework, and I couldn't finish it" she lays her head down, and you pat her head.

"there, there...Sheldon is here" you say knowing that she says it a lot. She looks up at you like you watched it.

"HAVE YOU!" she started and you sigh.

"no, you just say it a lot." you say grabbing your bag. Then the bell rings, and both of you get up, and head to your first blocks. She had English, but you had. You were slightly good at it, but not that well, just smart enough to pass with an 80 or near 90.

The first two classes go by, it was math, then English for you, but you then went to your music class. You had music class before lunch, it was only different for each grade. 6th grade had it after 2nd block, Then it was 7th grade after them, then the 8th grade. You were slightly ready for the 9th grade because all the classes had it together, that means that you can hide from everyone without the teachers or your best friend finding you because you wanted to be alone. Anyways, after that class you ate alone, because no other class could seat with each other, just only in the mornings. You didn't eat much, because you weren't hungry, but ate very little just to satisfy other that you could eat.

After school you get on the bus, and ride on the bus without Jane because she was picked up after school, but both of you could at least ride together in the morning. You get home, and you walk to the house, it was old but you didn't care much. Then you look at the woods. It appealed to you, but you just observed the woods from affair since you father wouldn't let you go to the woods. He say that they are dangerous for girls. You open the door and head inside, you walk to you room fast once you heard glass break. You knew your father was drinking again, but you had to go to your room anyways. You get there and put your bag up then head down stairs to the outside to start doing your chores that you were assigned when you first moved in with your father. You head to the barn, and start to clean, and feed the animals. They loved you because you took care of them.

Then you head to the crops, and start to check them and give them water. You look out to the woods, and you saw something, but it disappeared. You hear a car, and you look to the drive way, and see two men come out of the car. You walk over still holding the crops. "how may I help you?" you ask a little scared.

(Y/n's POV)

Are you ms. l/n?" one with the light orange jacket ask, and I nod. "I am Mr. Wright, and this is Mr. Hood, we are here to speak with your father" Mr. Wright says, and I nod.

"alright, please follow me." I saw walking to the door, I open it, and see my father all dressed up..Maybe he wasn't drunk after all. I sigh and head to the kitchen as my father speaks with the nice men. I walk to the living room. "what would you like to drink?" I ask because I am suppose ask everyone including my father that. The men say water, and my father denies to drink anything. I leave, and grab two glasses of water, and head back.

"The mother wanted her child to have a life, not for her to be hurt" Mr. Hood says, and I walk in, giving them their water. "thank you" he says smiling and I smile.

"if that is all I will take my leave" I say leaving but I lean against the wall.

(3rd POV)

"Mr. L/n, Your daughter has to be taken care of. You have to pay for child support or the mother will take cusity of her" Mr. Wright says, and the father nod.

"She can't have her daughter, I made sure of it. She can't go any where near Y/n, I made a sure of it" dad says, and Hood hears You sniffle. ' 

"Pardon me, I am going to the bathroom." Hoodie says standing up leaving the room, to let his partner take care of it. He walks out, and sees you sitting against the wall. He sits with you. "you alright?" He startling her.

"O-oh hi" she sits up and he runs her head.

"Are you alright?" He ask again.

"I am completely fine." She smiles and he nods.

"YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY DAUGHTER. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND TELL HIM TO MIND HIS FUCKING BUSINESS" her father yelled and Hoodie stands up walking to the living room. "I WANT BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW" he pushes both Masky and Hoodie to the door. He shoved them out and sees the tall man. "GET OFF MY FUCKING PROPERTY YOU FREAKS" He yells angry. "YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER" he slams the door. He looks at you and you were scared. "for you now. You will never let anyone into this house. Your going to be punished" he grabs a whip that was hidden and you freeze.

"F-father n-no" you step back.

.....................