Chapter 10 - Zalgo's Cage-

This kid came into my house and now he says his mom told him that he is to help me. Who the fuck is his mom? Wait is it this Story Brook thing, is he my kid? No, that ain't it but holy hell. What am I going to do. Wait he and pink eyes. What the hell? Does his mom have pink eye? Or his dad? I watch him as he eats toast.

He has been here for an hour and I don't know what to do with him. He walks over to me and sits next to me. "Y/n, are you alright?" He ask and I nod.

"Why? Why did you come to me?" I ask confused and he sits next to me.

"Well, your just scared about how you feel" he says and I look at him.

"Your Right years old" I stand up and turn to him. "you don't know anything."

"Oh really. But my mother does" he jumps up and runs to the door. "come on Y/n my mother likes to speak to you!" He smiles and I groan. But the door opens on it's own. Pure white. What the hell?  It grabs my hand and pulls me into the white place. We enter another house. I hear humming, then it stops.

"Eren Stephan, what the hell were you doing?" A women ask and I look up. A women in her teens cleaning. Her back is turned to me. She wore a grey shirt, her hair braided, blue jeans, and she wore grey socks.

"Mom, I was helping Y/n. She needs help."

"Stephan, I told you not to enter those stories. I am sorry Ms. L/n." She turns to face me, I blink. She wore glasses and a bit of her hair falls on her right side. She wore a  Ghost Buster's shirt.

"It is fine..umm? Who are you exactly?"

"Let's say His mother, but also the creator. Now you mister to your room. Your brother's and sister's are worried. To your room"

"Yes ma'am" he runs off and I sighs, and she giggles putting up the cleaning supplies.

"Sorry about him, he is a handful." She smiles and I stand there. I nod, it was just crazy. "so Y/n, you need to head back."

"How?" I ask looking around, we were in the kitchen.

"Threw the door." She points to the back door and I walk to it and out my hand on it. I breath and turn back to look at her.

"Your son said that I needed help. What do I need help with?" I ask wondering.

"Honey, you will know" she walks out of the kitchen and I follow with her.

"Creator, what do you mean?"

"Y/n, your heart is trying to make a choice, but your mind is getting in the way. Your heart and mind are having a disagreement."

"How? Nevermind.." I sigh knowing that she knows everything. Maybe she can read my mind.

"Let me explain something. Y/n my son should have not brought you here, but he did. I don't know why but he did. You see this is my home. I brought a killer into my home but, the turth is, I am mad." She turns to me and hands me a paper, and I see a mark on her right wrist. Slenderman's mark. The circle with the X through it. She lets me examine the paper. It is about her.

'--------- Dark , age unknown.
She is the most powerful girl who will destroy our world'

"They know nothing about me but I still live. Want to know why? My family. My mother, my brothers, my children..they are my hope. The only thing keeping me sane. You on the other hand. Your mind, it is going crazy because you met him. Your soulmate."

"I am sorry? What? My soulmate?" I ask confused, she spoke in riddles.

"The mark you seen them." She shows both her wrist. Slenderman's mark in ink. "You have one." She grabs my right arm, and I see the mark. It was on my forearm. "He claimed you" she laughs, then a girl walks in, about 17.

"Mother, what is going on?" She ask, and Ms. Dark looks at her daughter.

"Lovely though princess. Maybe you see him, father really did hate me. He created me. Mother loved me, lovely thoughts. Lovely wonderful thoughts" she says and looks at me. She grins. "princess, honey. The thoughts will get to you and you must have lovely wonderful thoughts. Sane is normal but insane is your heart. He is in your heart because you belong to him." She pushes me through the door and I fall on my bed, she walks through. "your scared Y/n. Your might run, you might accept it. Who knows. But lovely thoughts go through the mind. They command you to control, you must have a" she thinks and looks out think window. "he is coming~" she disappears. I get confused and I disappeared out of my room and appear in my neighborhood that is half a mile away from my house. I wear my normal outfit, with my mom's jacket.

"What the hell?" I look around and start to walk back home. I grown. "What does she mean. Who is coming?" I ask myself, then the atmosphere get tense, and I look around. Then I see Zalgo. I start to run. But a girl grabs me and injects me with something and I pass out from it. I then wake up in a cell. I rub my eyes and then I hear noise so I look over.

"Morning, Honey~" a girl says sitting in the chair, but on the other side of the bars.

"Where am I?" I ask look back up at the ceiling.

"In Zlago's cage" she says and I sit up in a panic.

"What?"

"You heard me Y/n." She stand sup and grabs the bars. "Welcome to his home~" she laughs.