chapter 5 - friend -

(y/n's POV)

It has been only a week since my father was dead. I was happy about that because he always hurt me. I became a good friend to Liu, but Jeff was a bit more difficult to talk to but I didn't argue.

Then I was alone the 2nd week. Jane suddenly disappeared, but turns out she was in the hospital. Liu and Jeff were the same way except Jeff was gone. I found out after 3 days alone. Bullies took that as an advantage. I visited but both were in a coma, and by 1 week they were gone. They left me. What type of friends are they, leaving me alone. I took Jane's phone and charger and started to my own research.

Jane was so obsessed with Slenderman, and that is were I need to start, but I have already seen him.. I search, and search..my heart stops. Jane the killer, Jeff the killer and Homicidal Liu. It has only been a day and I know where they are. They are in the woods, with him.. the first person who cared, that knew everything..Jane didn't even know. I get up and grab my mother's coat, and put the hood up and walk out locking to door, and head to the woods. Slenderman wraps his tentacles around me and I blush because I was weak at the sides. 

'what are you doing?' he asked me, and I open my mouth but nothing comes out. 'Y/n?' he asked

"Slendy..I-I" I was a blushing mess, his tentacles move, and I moan out because it felt good. I cover my mouth, and he puts me down and apologizes, I was on the ground blushing. "i-it is okay" I smile, and he changes and squats in front of me, and he was so hot, I could not deny it, even without a face, he was looking at me. "w-w-where is Jane? I-i know you have her" I say trying to get my composure back. He chuckles and it was cute. 

'Y/n, please stay out of it, I would not like you to get hurt' he says, but he is suppose to kill anyone that enters his woods, but I enter and I keep coming back because, I feel like I belong in the woods.

"Please, I want to see her...she is my only friend" I get on my knees to sit more comfortable, and he moves his hand and rubs my cheek. 

'she is not with me, I would but I can't' he says, and teleport's me inside my home, and I sigh,get up from the ground. I dust myself off and head out to the field to get the crops.

(3rd POV)

Slenderman watch's Y/n as she gets her crops. Masky walks to him. "sir, why can't she become one of us?" He ask, and Slenderman looks at him. 

'She is his daughter, the man that made a deal to make sure I never touch her'

"sir, he is dead, the deal must be off" Masky says, and Slenderman looks back at Y/n, and she waters the crops that needed it. 

'Alex made sure that I never touch his and Shara's daughter, and son' Slenderman disappeared and Masky sighs and leaves into the woods. 

Y/n looks at the woods, and walks back to the home see is living in. 

BUT something happened over night, Someone took Y/n memories away from her knowing Slenderman, or knowing what she already knows but forgot to, lets say...remove the track that she had left. 

-to be continued-