Chapter 14 - Ship -

'lets continue Y/n~' he kisses my neck and I gasp. His tentecals start to undress us both and God it felt good. I start to moan once he hits my sweet spot on my neck.

"S-slendy~ " I moan out wanting more. Everything was a daise after that. But I know it was the best moment I ever had.

Morning soon came and I wake up. I was naked in bed, and I look behind me to see Slendy still asleep. I smile and sit up. Everything hurts. I grab clean clothes and head to his shower a d take a shower. Once I get out it was hard to walk. I get in a white t-shirt, blue jeans and put Slendy's black coat on. I head out to see Slendy worried. He looks at the door that just opens and hugs me. 'baby, what were you doing?' he says and I blush. He asked me to be his boyfriend after our fun and I said yes.

"I was taking a shower" I stuttered out, and hug him. He lets go and I smile. "It is okay. I am heading back to bed, but you have to change them first...." I walk to his chair and she looks at me confused. Then does as told. I read a book in the mean time, and before I knew it, I was sitting on someone. I look to see him hugging me from behind. He picked me up and sit down having me in his lap. I continue to read and he does his work. Jane enters and I moved to the table so the other doesn't question. It is our secret. She had a mission and soon left. The others soon came in and they all had a mission.

1 weeks later

Slenderman left for a meeting and I start to get sick. Ann checks on me. I was hungry, so someone had to watch me. Jane was my only friend so she had to.  After 3 day, Ann figures what is wrong with me. So she takes me to Slendy's room. He was still at the meeting.

"Y/n" she starts with. I was eating a salad. "Your pregnant." She says and I drop my fork into my salad.

"What?!" I say confused. She gave me a pregnancy test and get up taking it and after that. I walk out with tears on my face. "H-how?.." I start with but I knew how. "s-s-sle" I was emotional. After a mental break down. I fell asleep. When I woke, Slenderman was back. Nurse Ann was talking to him. She didn't tell him just yet.

"She is fine, just been sick for the past few days. I have a few theory's on what is wrong with her but you have to ask her." She says and I sit up.

"Slendy?" I say and he sits down and I smile.

'you okay? Babe?' he asks and I nod.

"Yes just sick....well not just that..umm" I look down. How do I say this. "slendy I look up at him. "I-I am" I breath heavily. "I am pregnant" I say and he blushes.

'your what? That is amazing...the child will be perfect no mater what they look like' he says and kisses my forhead. Nurse Ann smiles.

"Well I will leave. I won't say a word." She leaves and I look up at Slendy again.

"Your home early?" I say confused.

'I love you to much, the meeting was not important, you are to me' he says and I look down.

"Slendy, you need your proxies, and with Zalgo still out there...I am not.." I stop. Zalgo might kill me to get to Slenderman. "Our child is in danger...no matter what happens they are in danger."

'I can protect you, but if you feel safe to be in the world for our child. It is your choice' he says, I just nod.

"Okay...for now. I will stay here but if it gets to dangerous. I will leave to protect out child...maybe we should name them if I do leave and we don't have a choice." I say and he nods. "for a girl I was thinking G/n (Girl's name)"

'I like B/n (boy's name)'

"Alright..that is their name when they are born." I smile out.