Introduction

If you're reading this, then you most likely either don't have a life, you're incredibly gullible, or you got dared into doing this. Regardless, you're here.

As discussed when you called the number we had written on a piece of paper and stuck to a telephone pole/scribbled on a bathroom stall, you have signed up to be transported to an alternate dimension. (Upon reading this sentence, you have exactly 24 hours before the spell activates, so say goodbye to your loved ones.)

This alternate dimension is in a state of war between humans and what you call 'monsters.' Allow me to give you a brief summary:

Monsters have lost their bloodthirsty urges and have been transformed into beautiful and sexy creatures due to a magic spell cast by yours truly. However they cannot produce male offspring, so we need human men to breed. But there's this one prude with a stick up her ass who doesn't want us to mingle with humans. She is known as the Chief Goddess. She's fought me twice, and lost both times, however we still haven't won the war against her religious Order.

Since the humans here are so stingy with their males, I've been looking towards taking some from your dimension (come on, you've got plenty to spare), which now includes you. Congratulations.

However, before you can go out exploring this new dimension on your own (and inevitably get taken by one of my monsters), I highly recommend reading the rest of this book.

The rest of this book is comprised of monster encounters ranging from the innocent Alice to the ravenous Zombie. We had gotten this information from the monster's husbands after my lover and I interviewed them. I suggest you read into it to discover a bit more about what to see and expect in your near future. I wish you good luck, you're gonna need it.

~The Demon Lord