Symbiotic Relationship (Slime Carrier)

Despite slimes being my favorite monster girl species, I've yet to do a chapter on one. That changes today.

Travis looked down the dark cavern's entrance, holding his torch out to see inside. His friend Lydia went missing several days ago when she went adventuring in this cave.

This is why you don't go on adventures without the rest of your party, Travis thought to himself. Then someone else has to rescue you.

He slowly stepped inside, this cave was pretty dark, so even with the torch he had trouble seeing a whole lot.

Travis explored through the cave, finding bats, spiders, etc.

There wasn't much in terms of treasure, so he wondered why Lydia even wanted to explore this place in the first place. Besides the various animals, the cave was rather clean, though.

As he got deeper, he heard a soft voice moaning his name.

"Travis..." the voice said, "oh... my Travis..."

It sent chills down his spine, but he had to save Lydia, so he pressed on, slowly looking around the corner...

And he saw his friend Lydia, wrapped in pink slime. Her pale skin was dripping wet, and the slime wrapped around her breasts and groped them. Tendrils of slime slowly wiggled into her pussy, as she continued moaning, her body spasming with pleasure.

Travis unsheathed his sword, appalled at what was happening in front of him, and leapt forward, swinging it at the pink ooze.

Only for it to grab the sword and yank it out of his hands.

"Travis..." Lydia moaned, her arms reaching out for him. Then, some of the slime wrapped around her arms lashed out and wrapped around him.

Holes began to form in his clothing as the slime slowly ate away at his clothes, leaving him buck naked as he was brought closer to her.

"L-Lydia, are you alright?" Travis asked her nervously.

"Oh, I'm better than alright..." her voice purred, "now I've got you all to myself..." she brought him close, setting him down on top of the massive slime, and kissed him, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth.

The Slime slowly wrapped around Travis's legs, preventing escape as he was caught in the kiss.

"Lydia... this isn't right... this isn't you!" He said when she pulled away.

"But it is! I'm thinking so clearly now!" She said, the slime slowly pulling away from her sensitive areas, "and now I've got cool slime powers too!" More slime slowly enveloped his body, stopping just below his dick as tendrils of slime wrapped around his arms, preventing him from moving.

"Let me go..." Travis said, "and come to your senses! You're Lydia, an adventurer!"

"Well now I'm a monster, and I won't let you go." Lydia said, "you're just too sweet."

She began rubbing her body against him, her arms wrapped around him as she kissed him again.

"Lydia..." Travis moaned when she separated, "please... don't forsake your humanity..."

His dick was pretty hard at this point, and Lydia smiled.

"At least your body doesn't lie." She murmured.

The slime slowly encased the rest of his body, leaving only his head, hands, and dick free as he struggled to break out.

Lydia bent forward and slowly licked his dick like a popsicle, the slime gently pulsating around the rest of Travis's body, which honestly felt a little weird at first, but then began to feel quite good, kinda like a massage.

"Doesn't this feel nice Travis?" Lydia asked him.

Travis was busy trying to pretend he was on the beach or fighting some Orcs or something. Don't think about what's happening, don't think about what's happening, don't-

"Open those eyes!" Lydia commanded, and some tendrils slime wrapped around his face and pried his eyes open, "pay attention to your wife!"

She began rubbing her pussy up against his dick, the slime now rising higher, forcing itself into Travis's mouth. It tasted like strawberries... Lydia's favorite fruit.

"Oh I'm loving this!" Lydia moaned, sliding his dick inside her.

Her vagina felt exactly the same as the rest of the slime Travis was immersed in, gently pulsating around his dick, pulling him deeper and deeper into her depths.

"Travis... please accept my love..." Lydia moaned softly.

If his mouth wasn't full of slime, he would've said something, however his mouth was full of slime. He could still breathe through his nose, but it was getting a little difficult.

Her tunnel gently pulled at his dick, trying to bring it all the way inside, and the walls gently squeezed around it, Lydia's face was one of pure bliss, her tongue hanging out as she shook her hips.

Travis was close, but he couldn't say anything, so he came deep inside her without warning, filling her with his energy.

"Oh my... there's so much..." Lydia sighed, "it's so warm..." the slime slowly receded out of his mouth, but it was still up to his neck.

"L-Lydia..."

"Shh..." she put a finger to his lips, "just relax. You're mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Time Skip

Lydia slowly traveled across the cavern floor, her slime body keeping Travis comfortably inside. He had resigned himself to this fate, and had actually begun to enjoy it. She never let him leave her body, her slime keeping him fed by feeding him small parts of it. It didn't hurt, and the slime regenerated anyway, so she didn't mind.

They came across another woman in their travels, and a small globe of slime left Lydia's body and wrapped itself around the woman, infecting her with the ooze, and spreading their joy to more people in the world.

A truly symbiotic relationship, is it not?