Rival

It's been two days since Natsu and the others left and Lucy was worried for them - even in her sleep, yesterday, she just found out that Loke was actually the Leader of the Zodiac, Leo the Lion and helped him clear his name when it came to the Spirit King after clearing his name, he gave her his key and told her that she can call on him whenever.

The morning soon came and Lucy was just about to get up when she heard light snores coming from her left, she quickly sat up to see Natsu topless - yet again with Happy sleeping on his leg. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"Uh oh, here we go again." Said Happy as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Natsu also got up running his hands through his hair and yawned "What's with all the yelling?" He said only to have another table hit him in the face. This time though, he didn't passed out but it did hurt like hell. "What the heck Lucy!?"

She pointed her finger at him and said "BUMP ALL THAT, WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY IM NOT READY FOR COMPANY!?" He just looked at her which made her glare at him, she was only being like this because this time she was naked. "So, did you have fun with your mystery?" He asked as she almost forgot her anger and said "Yea, about that, well..." she explained what she found to Natsu and all he did was say "Ok cool."

"Cool! That's it!?" She said as Happy said "You sound like a banshee."

"Hey!" She said felling offended...
____________________________________

In another universe:

Sakura: ACHOO!!

Naruto: You ok, Sakura?

Sakura: SHUT IT NARUTO!!! Hey Sasuke~

Sasuke: Hn.
____________________________________

"Well, yea, Loke's a Celestial Spirit, So what? Anyway, are you going to the Guild?" Asked Natsu.

"I wanted to stay here and do some writing until you showed up in my bed!" She said giving Natsu an attitude. The pinkette just looked at her and rolled his eyes "Fiiine" he said disappointed before Happy jumped on his head and said "Come on, Natsu. Let's go, Looney has her panties stuck up her butt."

"Hey! I said I WAS going to write, not that I am." She said trying to at least give them some hope of her coming. "Nah, it's cool, write your book, I'm going on a mission later on today after I see Erza and Aqua's fight anyway. See ya." The pinkette said giving her a smile before walking out. Lucy was surprised about hearing of the fight between the two but her mind quickly traced itself back to Natsu. She sighed in frustration and threw herself back in her bed and asked "The first ever boy that wants to hang out with me, and I throw a table at him? But then again, what weirdo wakes up in a friends bed while she's naked, that's weird!"

Where she laid, she could still smell Natsu's scent, from how he acted, he still smelled good, she then shook her head and went to her desk to start writing but then she stopped "Sigh, he's been there for me, so I guess I kinda owe him." She then started to get ready to go to her crazy and wacky Guild.

With Aqua, Terra, and Ven, they all walked into the Guild, all avoiding a chair and a table being thrown their way before making their way over to their table where they always sat, though Aqua gasped as she saw the three nobodies reading the Sorcerer Weekly magazine, Lea smiled as he turned his sideways as another flap came out which made him chuckle to himself.

Roxas just had his feet on the table leaning back in his chair and gave the book an interested look while Xion looked at all the girls wearing skimpy stuff with a sweatdrop. Aqua then swiped them away from her allies as Lea said "Hey! I was reading that!"

"Well now you're not!" She yelled. When she opened her eyes, she found Roxas and Xion give her a dry expression as they both said "So this is how you met your end on rent?"