Interrogation

They soon made it to the Magic Counsel building with a stoic expression, every Rune Knight there glared at the Ancient Lights but avoided looking at the famous Erza Scarlet who, of all people, didn't want to be here since she knew who was waiting ...

They soon made it to the Magic Counsel building with a stoic expression, every Rune Knight there glared at the Ancient Lights but avoided looking at the famous Erza Scarlet who, of all people, didn't want to be here since she knew who was waiting for her on the inside. They looked around and saw nothing else but guards who obviously have a sore spot for their Guild.

It kinda made them, amused, maybe this will be the first and LAST time that they'll have to deal with this. As they made it to the door, Erza growled lowly which made Aqua and the others look at her until they looked straight to see someone with a smug smile waiting for them at the door.

She glared harshly as they approached this man, Aqua saw how Erza behaved and came to the conclusion that this was someone who is not to be trusted on any circumstance and gave a her allies a sideways glance to see that they just nodded to her

She glared harshly as they approached this man, Aqua saw how Erza behaved and came to the conclusion that this was someone who is not to be trusted on any circumstance and gave a her allies a sideways glance to see that they just nodded to her. "Hello Erza, how are things?" Said Siegrain smugly she moves closer to him and said "You are behind this aren't you, Siegrain?"

"Oh how you wound me Erza. Heheh come now, let's not fight. I am only here to explain to you your role in this little folly." He said stroking her bangs which made her almost snatch away had it not been for Lea who instantly ended up next to them both taking Siegrain's wrist away from Erza.

The blunette was quite amused by this as Lea smiled and said "Sorry about that, us red heads don't like for our hair to be touched, don't take it too personal." Siegrain chuckled a little before giving him a smile back saying "I see, my apologies Erza." But she wasn't going to accept it since it wasn't true, he then continued "I've come to tell you that you and your Guild aren't in any trouble whatsoever."

"We've already figured that part out, you only brought us here to keep others in line." Said Roxas stoically before Xion finished with "You're here to figure out how we were able to completely erase the demon known as Lullaby." Siegrain smile widen as he said "Well, it seems that you guys are a lot smarter than I thought."

"It's never wise to underestimate those you don't know, yes, our Guild may be wild but they aren't ignorant." Said Terra clearly sending a slug at Siegrain. This was a signal to the rest of them, this guy had a sticky black darkness on his heart which confirmed Aqua's speculation.