The age it started

_ The First Chapter _
~ The Park ~

I was jumping on a trampoline in the park and I was very happy .

My mother was sitting on a brown bench with another woman on the bench but..

I think my mother is more beautiful than her ,
I think my mother is the most beautiful woman.

By the way, I am nineteen years old and I will tell you something which always brought my attention since I was nine, since I went to this park..

I was swinging on the yellow swing when I realized a blackbird flying between the clouds, it was showcasing it's flying talents and I wished I could fly like this black bird.

Me and my mother went home, I entered before I jumped in my father's hug saying , “ I wish I could fly one day ” .

“ Maybe one day, who knows ” , replied my father.

I wanted to go to the park one more time as I wanted to see this blackbird flying again.

And as every little child , I had a wish.
Actually most of kids wish to fly.
But I think I deeply believed that one day I will fly.

The next morning I woke up, I got up and looked at my window and I had a strong desire to open those closed pink curtains ..

And as a kid, you can't fight your silly desire so I opened the closed curtains and looked through the window the I saw another black bird.

Maybe it's another black bird in this wide sky and maybe it's the same black bird from the park

Showcasing her talents again..
Now I want to fly like the bird much more but,
I don't want to be a black bird !

I just want to be this little girl who goes to kindergarten and to parks in weekends..

I scratched my little nose while watching the black bird, wondering if I can be the pink bird instead..
And like any little girl , yes I love pink !

Now will we go to the park again ”  I asked myself

Then I went downstairs to our little table to eat some cereals with my loving parents.

It was a small table but it was much for me, we had great memories while eating together on it !

“ Father ”  I said  “ Can we go to the same park we went to yesterday ”  Said I slowly, like a little girl..

“ Of course we can ”  Said my smiling father.

And at the evening we went to the same park.
It didn't change from yesterday, only children were different as it always happens..

I was wearing my short blue dress, it had the same color as the sky !

I swang on the yellow swing as same as yesterday, but today I relized this small black stone on the floor beside the red broken swing..

It brought my attention as my deaire to take it home was getting bigger so, as any little kid I decided to take this little black stone home ..

I looked at the sky and saw a black bird..
Yes, another black bird !

I went home with my parents and the black stone hiding in my small pocket in this blue dress.

I went upstairs to look at the window to see if there any black birds..

The pink curtains were opened and a black bird was showcasing it's wings , it looked like the black bird is teasing me ..

“ What do you want you little black bird ” said I .

The black bird landed on a small tree branch and picked up a small worm then ate it..

I was disgusted as I opened my mouth and showed my little tounge , I think the bird thinks it's disgusting but it has no choice !

I had a quite sleep that night and the small black stone is now under my pillow and my pink curtains are closed again

As always.