Lonely Moments

🌻🌻🌻

🌻💫Flashback💫🌻~

I was walking out of school, my back turned to everyone. I was texting Ness. He can't stop telling me how boring his English class is.

God! He's such a-

"Out my way loser!" I was pushed to the floor along with my precious phone. It landed straight into the sidewalk. The screen protector broke because of the impact. But...that screen protector was crap so my phone broke with it.

Not even looking phased, I jumped up and dusted myself of. I grabbed my phone and turned to find out who the asshole that did this was.

Of course...

I found myself facing a certain fatass's brother. "What do you want Picky?" I growled. He and his retarded friends began to laugh along with a lot of people who were watching. I stood completely unamused. Gosh, people are so idiotic these days.

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to see how pathetic you are," he laughed. I raised a eyebrow and stared at him. I seriously don't know what he's laughing about. It really isn't that funny.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. Grabbing him by the shirt, I lifted him up till he was over my height. He struggled and kicked but I didn't care. He broke my precious phone.

"Listen you fucking hairy, oversized monkey, I have no time to fuck off right now. And you seem to be holding me up. So I suggest you walk your sorry ass home before I beat the shit outta you," I said in a intimidating tone. I wasn't living though, I was going to seriously kick his ass.

He nodded as a reply and I dropped him to the floor. He sat there rubbing his as from the impact as I walked away.

I turned my attention to my now broken phone. I frowned and looked at it. It was cracked from edge to edge making it look like someone took a hammer a smashed it.

I frowned. My dad won't be able to get me a new phone for 2 months! Great how will I text Nessie!

I stared at my now broken phone. But, it would never be as broken as my heart was...

~🌻☄Reality☄🌻~

That happened so long ago...

I looked up at the cities largest building, the lights reflecting off it making it look like a rainbow colored building. It's so beautiful here at night.

He would've liked this...

I sighed and began walking towards my apartment. I didn't take my car because...I got lazy. Besides its worth the walk. I mean, it's not like I have to be any where. And even if I did have somewhere to be, would I really be there? The answer is no  

I walked into my apartment, Bonnie greeting me with a lick on my hand. I laughed and pet her gently. She's so old...She'll die soon.

I frowned and picked my lovely dog up. I put her in her bed so she could rest. I didn't want her to go but, there's nothing I could do. She'll leave me, but at least I know she had a happy life.

Happy...

A feeling that I gave everyone around me that feeling but...myself. I've always wanted to be happy. I've felt happy before...I think. It's a feeling that slipped away from me when I came to the city . I miss Onett. The breeze, the sunflowers, small yet big buildings, the homey scent...

You mean his homey scent...

Oh yes, I remember him. Jet black hair, amethyst colored eyes, peach skin, that confident smile, even that blue and yellow striped shirt he favored. It all made me feel...loved. I could still feel way if an accident didn't happen.

Ugh. I wish I could just turn back time and put my phone in my backpack. Or maybe I should've seen that coming. It happened almost everyday of my life. Eventually my phone would've broke.

Why didn't you get a new phone?

I did...7 months later. By then I had already forgotten about texting Ness a worked on studying for the upcoming exams. Even when I did have time, I tried calling him. The thing is...he never picked up. I would always try to reach him but, he never responded. I figured it was because he was mad at me.

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while. Depressive thoughts began to loom over me.

I wonder...is he doing better without me?

I looked out the window and stared at the stars. Is he better now? I hope he is because...I want to tell him...I love him. And life will never be the same without him.
I've been so lonely everyday for the past 3 years and long for his company. It will never feel the same.

I wish you were here...Nessie...