How it Happened

⚾️⚾️⚾️

~⚾️💫Flashback💫⚾️~

"Your turn Ness. Truth or Dare," Jeff asked. We were at Travis's house. Paula and Ana went out for a "girls night" and Ninten had just moved outta own. I seems like everyone is leavening Onett. I wonder why.

I stared at Jeff evilly and cockily said, "Dare". He smirked and looked towards the my opposite direction. "I dunno Ness. You may not be up for it".

"Just tell me."

Jeff looked at me.

"You have to get with Paula."

My eyes widened with shock as Poo and Travis began to laugh. I never expect something like this to come out of his mouth. He knows I have a boyfriend. Maybe he's jus messing with me.

"Hell no," I scoffed. There is no way in hell I'm cheating on my precious Lukiss. He means too much to me. There is just no way I was doing that.

He became frustrated and said,"No fair you chose Dare! Besides, what does it matter? Lucas hasn't text you in weeks, MONTHS even. Don't you think that's a little suspici-"

I slapped him straight across the face causing his glasses to fall to the floor. The glasses cracked. The sound of the slap echoed in the world room causing Poo and Travis to instantly stop laughing. Jeff was left with a shocked and angry look but, he didn't dare look directly at me.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!! LUCAS WOULD NEVER, EVER CHEAT ON ME!!! SO WHAT GIVES YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO SAY SHIT LIKE THAT?!" I yelled. My anger caused him to flinch. He slowly looked at me, the side of his face red from where I slapped him. "Think about it Ness, why would he suddenly stop texting you? Why would he stop calling you? Not even a single email has come up," he said in a stern yet shaky voice.

"Shut up Jeff."

"No, LISTEN to me Ness. He either forgot about you, found someone else, or just isn't interested in you anymore."

"Shut up..."

"Ness don't you see he-"

He's wrong...

I socked him straight in the face. He fell to the floor and I got on top of him. Repeatedly, o began to punch the shit outta his face. He didn't deserve any mercy at this point. All I wanted to do was kill him.

Kill him...

Travis and Poo grabbed me by both arms and pulled me away from him. "Ness stop!" Travis exclaimed. I wouldn't stop struggling though. To many thoughts and adrenaline rushed to my head. My intentions were to kill him.

Break him...

Electricity ran through my veins and to my arms. Just as the feeling came I elbowed both Travis and Poo in the nose. The let me go and I reached for Jeff again. I lifted him up by the shirt and held my hand in a fist. At this post the electricity was wrapped all over my body. It was enough to kill someone in one blow.

Wait...

I lowered my fist slightly but still had it up.

What if he's right...

The electricity stopped and I was left empty. I dropped him and stared off. My vision blurred as water formed in my eyes. He would never do that would he?

As my insecurities pilled up Jeff looked at me. Blood dripped from his nose and to his lips. His lips were bleeding too as well as his head. His face looked like a bruised mess. "Proud of yourself?" He asked,"Now are you gonna do the dare or not?"

Weak and uncontrollable, I nodded in agreement. He smirked and asked, "Well what are you waiting for?" With that, I mindlessly walked towards my phone and called her to complete the dare. It was as if I wasn't truly there.

~⚾️💫Reality💫⚾️~

That was so long ago. I think apart of me believed that it would help fill that void of emptiness in my heart. Without talking to him, I felt lost. But, I knew that I could never be truly happy with Paula.

If you want me to be honest, I think she sucks. She's not Lucas therefore I don't care too much about her. Maybe she's attractive two some people but not me. The only person that I'm attracted to is Lucas. No one else.

I stared at the ceiling as I wondered what might've happened if Lucas hadn't left. One things for sure I wouldn't be so depressed all the time. He makes me so happy I couldn't be depressed around him.

I closed my eyes and let the sleep consume me. I just wanted to forget about Paula and be with Lucas. Was that so hard to ask?

Lukiss...come back to me...