Welcome to the Party

Claus's Pov 

"We're here." 

Me and Kirby were standing infront of the cafe we normally meet up at. My heart was racing as we walked towards the door. I honestly don't think this plan of Ness's is going to work. I mean sure it's clever but, what if he knows. 

"Are you ready?" Kirby said just before we opened the door. I turned to look at my now blonde friend, my eyes filled a small dread. I nodded as a response though I really didn't want to. Kirby nodded back and opened the door. 

"Welcome!" 

Straight ahead of us was a tall figure with a cloak on. The hood cover the view of his face so I couldn't really see what he looked like. Although, there were red marks visible. 

"So nice of you to join us," he said, "For this occasion is a special one! Believe me!" Me and Kirby stepped further into the light. Every step was complemented with a loud stomping noise. We both stopped just a few inches away from the man. He smirked as we gave him a serious look in our eyes. 

Believe"Why so tense? Surely, there will be no need for us to get...feisty~," he said in a cocky tone. I rolled my eyes and said, "Where's Ninten." His smirked got wider as I asked the question. he then took two steps back and bowed. "My apologaizes!" he yelped in a sort of excited tone. He moved out of the spot he was in swiftly. There I saw him...

Ninten!

He was beaten horribly. He had his head bent back and a towel in his mouth. The blood ran from his nose all the way to his shirt. He had bruises all over his body. There were even deep cuts that were filled with the red thickness. I don't even wanna mention the small patches of burns that had penetrated his skin leaving black marks behind. He was tortured, badly. The sight was enough to make your stomach turn...

And it did...

"Isn't he beautiful? He looks just like the rest! Except a little more lively!" the man said. Kirby and I turned our attention to everything else that was around us. The dead people, the broken glass, the disorganization of the tables, the chairs on their sides...everything was ruined. 

This was such a perfect spot to commit this kind of crime too. The cafe wasn't surrounded by anything except for grass and flowers. It was in a quiet, peacful meadow far away from town. Even with it being this far out, it still was very popular. Still, how did he manage to kill everyone in here? Is he alone?  I wonder if somone was able to call the cops. 

"Give us back our friend," Kirby said, not an inch of fear leaking from his voice. The man looked over to him, examing his looks. "You must be Lucas! A pleasure to meet you!" he said. Kirby held back a smile as did I. 

He acutally bought it! Thank god! For a second it look like it wasn't going to work. Ness, I hate to say this but, your a fucking genius!

"What do you want from us?" I asked. A nasty grin stained the man's face when I asked the question. "I don't want you! I only want your brother!" He chuckled evily. "Why?" I asked as I clenched my fists. 

"Because! I just do." 

"Are you working for someone?"

He laughed. 

"WhY wOuLd I tElL yOu?"

I could tell by the way he spoke, he wants to kill us. Even if I can't see his face I could tell. He is desprate to torcher us. He's desprate to let us bleed all over the floor. He wants to watch us suffer. And as his intent is getting stronger it becomes more and more clear...

We can't stay here any longer..

The man's breathe became heavier and heavier. His chuckling became louder and louder. The marks on his face began to glow. As soon as they did I felt a shiver come up my spin. It shook me and made every hair on my body stand up. I felt a sudden dread come over me. I could tell Kirby was scared too. But, we tried to show no weakness. 

"Give us back Ninten!" I yelled. He licked his lips before he said, "NoW wHy WoUlD I dO tHaT." Kibry grinned and said, "Guess we'll just be on our way. I decided it was best if I played along with him. "See ya!" I said in a cheerfull. As we turned, the man got in front of the door. "YoUr Not LeAvInG tIlL yOu HaNd OvEr LuCaS!" he said in a evil tone. Kirby smiled and said...

"Then come and get me Bitch."