Hey Brother

🤖🤖🤖

((Didn't know what to put for Claus so...yeah. Y'all have any suggestions on witch emojis I should use for him, feel free to tell me in the comments))

"Ninten I going out!" I yelled back to him. He dropped everything he grabbed in the kitchen and ran to me. I smiled as he buried his head into my chest. "Why do u do this? Stay with me. We can cuddle and I'll embrace you," Ninten pouted. I chuckled and kissed him on the forehead. "Love you Ninten," I said softly.

"Love ya too Claus."

"I love you more~."

Ninten rolled his eyes.

"I love you most. God your cheesy."

I furrowed my brow.

"Says the one who was telling me I should stay."

I won and he knows it. He let go of me and crossed his arms. I giggled and kissed him again. He's so cute sometimes.

I walked out the door and gave him one last goodbye. He closed the door behind me and I walked to the car and unlocked it. A Nissan Versa Note. I have to admit, I love the car a lot. It could fit into to small places when parking. However, the gas mileage is ok.

I sat in the front seat and started the car. I supposed to go to Lucas's to study with him. I swear history class is a pain the ass. I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever thought teaching history was a great idea. It might make life a little bit easier. It's not like I suck at it or anything it's just I hate writing about dead people. At this point who cares.

I drove out of the drive way and headed towards Lucas. He lives precisely 37 minutes. Normally, the average time I take is 43 minutes to get there due to traffic. Luckily I found a short cut that should cut that time. So I should get there in 22 minutes.

I should be there at 2:34...

Yes I can still calculate shit. Although I mostly human, my brain still operates like a robot. This makes college easier. I know. I'm cool. Not everyone is a genius like me. Don't go envying me now. ((I made Claus is a bit more cocky. He's been hanging out with Ninten too long))

~🕑🤖Time skip🤖🕑~

I arrived at Lucas's house at exactly 2:34. I was right. Man! I love it when things go according to plan. Now all I have to do after this is go to work! Right on schedule.

I walked up to my brothers apartment door and nicked. Standing there, I began to wonder what Ninten was planning tonight. I always wonder about him. He so precious. I'm glad he decided to move with me.

I looked at the door. Curious to find out why Lucas was taking so long. I sighed and grabbed the key he had hidden under the doormat. He always keeps one under there. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"Hey Lucas I- WHAT THE HELL!"

I looked around the place. It was a hot mess. Normally, Lucas keeps his place organized. But, this...is in like him.

Looks like he was looking for something. From the looks of it, he was stressed out and searched frantically around the area. Wonder what he was looking for. He's probably in the kitchen...

I immediately went to the kitchen to find my brother, hoping that he was ok.

Oh shit...

Lucas was curled up into a ball on the floor. His eyes were wide and it looked like he was a mad man. He slowly rocked back and forth as he whispered to himself.

"Everything is going to be ok," he whispered to himself. He looked traumatized. It's almost as if he had seen a ghost.

I sighed and grabbed his pills. As filled up the glass of water, he slowly turned his focus to me. I took the cup and walked towards him, slowly sitting next to him. He looked at me as he shook.

"H-Hey C-Claus," he said shakily. "Hey," I said softly I gave him his pills and the water so he could cool off. He layer on me and clenched my shirt.

I wonder...

"What happened Lucas?" I asked. He didn't reply. He obviously freaked out over something. He normally has panic attacks when he's stressed or scared. Sometimes he'll have them at random. But, I could tell that wasn't the situation at all.

"I...just...h-had a lot o-of homework," he finally said. I looked down at him the back at the mess. This doesn't look like it was just "homework". It's obviously a lie.

"Bullshit," I said bluntly. I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eye. He looked slightly scared as I said, "What actually happened Lucas."

"Nothing..."

"I don't believe you."

"Well, you weren't here. Nothing important happened. I just got...a little panic attack that's all."

"That's not what this room says."

"I THINK SOMEONE IS WATCHING ME CLAUS!"

((...that's right. Cliffhangers.))