01

How did Ray become so thick?
     This was a question Emma found herself asking a lot lately. It had been roughly five years since the Grace Field kids had escaped, and both their minds and bodies had become more mature (Emma finally got them tiddies). Ray had become what many would consider godlike; his slim-thick physique caused anyone within arms length to develop a boner! The male's ass challenged that of Kim Kardashian herself, and even Emma couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to sneak a small squeeze. But alas, she knew her hands could never feel the soft and squishy comfort of Ray's cheeks. Emma feared that groping the mysterious boy's glorious bottom may be too forward. Ray had been by her side from as far back as she could remember, and with Norman gone Emma couldn't bear the thought of losing another friend.

     The redhead looked up and saw Ray in a tree; he was scoping the area to make sure it was demon free. Their current shelter was running low on supplies, so the two teens had been chosen to find a new home for the escapees. A place where there was a source of food, water, and protection from the terrible monsters that ruled their half of the world.

     "I don't see anything," Ray jumped down from the branch he had been perched on. His ass jiggled like jello when his feet made contact with the ground,"but we should still be careful. There's no telling what's lurking in the shadows." Ray grabbed the gun that had been resting on the tree's roots,"Stay close."

     "R-right!" Emma blushed. Oh, how badly she wanted to get a bite of that jello. She walked shoulder-to-shoulder with Ray, and tried her best not to look at his rear end.

     "Why's your face so damn red? Did you catch a cold?"

"I-" Before the girl could respond Ray had placed his hand her forehead.

"It doesn't feel like you have a fever, but just tell me if you don't feel well. It's been getting colder lately, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were sick." The blushing girl stuttered out an "Okay", and the pair continued on their journey.

     Emma found herself lost in thought once again. Did she just think Ray had a nice ass, or was there something more.... No way! That was crazy talk! So what if whenever he was around her heart sped up and her palms got all sweaty? Maybe she was just having a stroke or something- Yeah! That was it! She was just having heart problems! She'd probably die within a few days! (Idk what I'm saying anymore so let's just ignore that-) After all, her heart belonged to Norman. Emma loved Ray, but just not like that.

     All of the sudden, Emma collided with a soft surface. She let out an "Oof" after landing on the ground several feet away. It wasn't long before Emma realized that Ray's beautiful booty was the one guilty of yeeting her into the bushes. She immediately went red, "I-I'M SORRY! I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION! I-"

     Ray signaled for her to shut up, "Shhh! I hear something!" Emma hurried onto her feet and pulled  out her gun. Ray continued to speak in a hushed tone, "I don't think it's that close to us, so we should be able to avoid confronting any demons as long as we're quiet." The two teens tried their best to sneak their way along the path, however, the clap of Ray's Dummy Thicc Asscheeks™️ alerted a nearby enemy.

    Emma was the first to notice the giant monster rising from inside the forest brush. The demon opened its mouth and let out a screech. It sounded like it was calling its friends to dinner, and  Emma was pretty sure she and Ray were the main course.