04

"Hey, Emma, could you go gather some firewood while I find something for us to eat?"

     "Sure!" Emma walked back to the forest's edge to look for some fallen branches. Golden rays of light shone through leaves and danced along the forest floor as the sun set. "This would be some bomb AF photo lighting ngl," Emma mumbled to herself. Eventually, she stumbled across a small dead tree. The wood was dry and would work perfectly for a fire. She just needed to break it down into holdable pieces.

      This might seem like a simple task for Emma, however, ✨𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈✨. You see, while Emma was a big, buff woman with a Gorilla Grip 🅱️ussy™️, she was also homophobic against splinters. For this reason,  Emma approached a nearby giant ass bolder that she planned on yeeting into the tree.

      "Sorry, G, but ya girl needs sum branches," Emma then started singing her hype song, the closing number of Ratatouille the Musical, and rubbed her hands together, preparing herself to lift this hoe. She then squatted down and got a good grip on the bolder before tossing it into the poor, defenseless tree, "This bitch empty, Y E E T-" Wood fell to the floor in perfectly sized stacks. Physics are crazy right? Emma placed her hands on her hips, smiling brightly as she admired her work.

     "Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, give birth to it."

      Emma quickly turned around to face the source of the sudden simping. She locked eyes with a disheveled figure. Was it possible that whatever it was had been living under the rock? Then she had an epiphany, "P-patrick Star?!?!"

      "No, this is Norman," the dirt covered creature looked genuinely confused, maybe even a little hurt, "Do you really not recognize me, Emma? We lived together for 12 years! I wrote fanfiction about us!"

      "OH MY GOD NORMAN," Emma exclaimed as she flung herself into the boy's arms, not caring about his stank ass smell, "I thought you were dead! Dead as hell!" Tears brimmed her eyes.

     "The demons let me go! They said they didn't like the taste of twinkies or something like that. I thought that was pretty weird though, because, come on! All Little Debbie snacks are delicious!" Norman broke eye contact with the red head and glanced around, "Wait, where's everyone else? Where's Ray? You all got out together, right?"

     Emma gave Norman reassuring smile and hugged him tightly, "Don't worry, everybody's fine. Ray is setting up camp nearby, and everyone else is safe and sound at William Minerva's shelter." Emma stood up, brushed off her knees, and offered a hand to her friend, "How about you help me carry this wood back. I can explain more about what's happening along the way."

"Of course," Norman allowed himself to be pulled to his feet by the girl and gave her hand a squeeze. He'd missed her.

"Btw, you should really rinse off in the river or something, dude. You smell funky as hell."

Well boys, we did it. The wholesome scene is no more.

this chapter felt weird, man. i kinda just threw words at the page idk.

ayo, i'm sorry for disappearing for 5 million years, but i was having a 9 month long 𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃. i'm back now though and filled with lots of stupid ideas for this story. as always, thanks for all the comments and votes! love y'all!! 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

p.s. i lied y'all have to wait till the last chapter for a smut scene i'm sorry 😳