03

"Oof!" The demon threw Emma against a table upon entering the rundown bar. All the demons inside fell silent, shocked that there was a human in their presence.

"Heather! Wtf are you doing!? How the hell did you manage to sister snatch a human!?" A demon with disgustingly pale skin stood up from his chair.

"OMG, James! Shut up and mind your own goddamn business! Like, don't you have a controversy to be starting or something? Istg...."

James pulled out a machete from under his Gucci belt and pointed it at Heather, "Oh, honey, I'm about to sister start a controversy if you don't hurry up and tell me wtf is going on here!"

Heather rolled her eyes, "UGH! FINE! This bitch," she pointed her acrylics at Emma, "is trying to STEAL MY THICC EMO BF!" The rest of the demons in the bar started to yell and curse at the redhead. Man-stealing was an unforgivable sin in this establishment.

A gasp escaped James' lips, "OOOOOOOH, TEA! CANCEL HER ASS, SIS!" The rest of the demons shouted in agreement.

"YES! CANCEL HEEEER!"

"SLAY THE THOT, HEATHER!"

"MAKE HER PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID!"

Emma's heart pounded as she continued to lay on the table she was thrown on. She didn't know how she was going to make it out of this one.
—————————————————————————————————————————

Ray ran back into the forest, his ass swaying from side-to-side like a tree in the breeze. While searching for some sort of clue as to where Emma could've gone, Ray spotted tracks that looked like they could've belonged to the demon. He followed them for a bit before spotting a small building. Yelling and chanting could be heard from the inside.

Ray walked in and was shocked at what he saw. All the tables in the bar had been pushed to the side to create a space. In the middle of it stood Emma and the demon whose name, based off all of the chanting, was Heather. The two females moved around in circles, occasionally throwing a jab at each other. Ray crept along the edge of the crowd trying his best not to be spotted, but once again the clap of his Dummy Thicc Asscheeks™️ brought attention to him.

"OMG!!!! BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heather abandoned her fight with Emma and ran up to Ray, embracing him. "I WAS SO WORRIED I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN HFHFJJFJDJVJFKJVJFJFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh~~~ it feels like someone's excited to see me~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Fuck no, B I T C H. That's my G U N! S M H!!!" Ray rolled his eyes before blowing Heather's brains out... with his gun. HE DIDNT SUCK HER DI-

"Ray! We need to get out of here!" Emma did some really rad parkour to escape the demons trying to beat her up before running over to Ray and grabbing his bu- HAND. The two sprinted out of the building and didn't stop running until they made it to the field. Once they got there, they both dropped to their knees, out of breath.

     Ray turned to Emma, noticing how exhausted she looked, "Maybe we should set up camp here for the night...." 

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I have too much homework,
Fuck.
Also, do you guys want a lemon in the next chapter? This is a crack fic so it's going to be stupid and probably bad, bUt StILL-
-Blu🌱