iv

Billie's POV

I looked up at her with a smirk as I lifted my face to kiss her neck. She had the most beautiful moans ever, I swear to Satan. I felt her hand gripping onto my hair, it made me so wet. I kissed a soft spot on her neck, and she finally moaned out "Billie."

"Hmm, Sweetie?" I ask her, moving away from her neck, and looking at her.

"Can we go...... Upstairs?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Of course, sweet girl." I grabbed her hand and brang her upstairs, until I heard her gasp at something.

"Who's that, Billie?" She asked, and I turned to see Violet and Tate fighting in the other bedroom.

"No one you ne-" She cut me off by, turning to me and asking once again.

"Who the fuck are they, Billie?!" She yelled at me this time, and being honest, I was scared.

"They are dead..." I said, but she furrowed her eyebrows, slight confusion in her eyes.

"Dead? What do you mean, dead? Explain, please," She cried to me, and I could hear a lightening strike, loud. "I know about the murders, but they are dead? But I can still see them? Are you dead?!"

"Calm down, (y/n)-" I said, but she yelled at me again, more angry this time.

"Calm down?! Are you fucking kidding me, Bil?! There are two god damn ghosts next to the room you were taking me to, to fuck me in, and when I ask how they are dead but still here, you tell me to calm down?! I am going home!" That's enough to make my heart break, she already was heading down the stairs before I got the chance to yell after her.

"(Y/n)! Please stay!" I yelled, running after her down the stairs, and in my favor, she looked to me.

"I am never coming back! Not until you explain what the fuck all of these ghosts are! You could've told me, you know?!" Then she was like a rocket out the door.

o.O.o
(Y/n)'s POV

The rain poured heavily, but I could make it over. My parents were out of town, seeing my sister at her buisness. I never realized how long I was gone.

I took of my jacket, and went to the stove. I would've been eating Billie for dinner. The thought sent chills to my core, but why? I didn't even like the woman in the first place, now I was scared of her.

But she had this attractive, alluring feeling to her. She was so kind, but could be a dominant bitch with a blink of the eye. I could dream about her, but now I didn't know what to think of her. Was she dangerous?

She brang me to her house without telling me fucking dead people dwell there with her. I really couldn't believe her, but at the same time, I still was aroused, from before we were interrupted. And the memory of her was all I needed.

Mum and dad are not home, so mum and dad don't know.