ix.

Billie was practically naked as you reached your own room. The house was still as ever, and you could hear distant music and chatter outside. Just perfect.

Billie pushed you up against the wall, and you looked her straight in her eyes, fear covering your beautiful face. She bit her lip, you knew she liked your reaction.

"Billie..." You sighed, and she hummed as her hands traveled up your thighs. She stopped and raised an eyebrow. This is your chance to take lead.

You went to shut the door and lock it first, then pushed her down onto the bed. "Not so rough, sweetheart." She winked, biting her lip.

"Sorry." You whispered, and started to devour her neck. She grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling you down to her breats which you sucked hardly on.

"Ah God, baby girl..." She moaned loudly and you traveled further of her body. Sucking and biting every inch. Her requesting you to be softer with her had been long forgotten.

She was moaning and whimpering in pleasure, basically begging you to go down on her. "Please, (y/n)..." She moaned.

"Not so fast mummy. I think you know my name. It surely ain't, (y/n), huh? You said it a while ago." You winked, and her face contorted with confusion.

"Babygirl, please, please..." She whined and you complied, taking off her underwear teasingly slow. She shaked with arousal when you landed kisses on her inner thighs.

You left some marks on her thighs and neck, before blowing into her center, hearing her moan loudly. "Babygirl..." You immediately latched your tongue onto her center, sucking her clit into your mouth.

She tasted so good, like honey. "Hmm, munmy-" You said into her clit, as she became a moaning mess beneath you. "-You taste so good." You added, sliding your tongue into her throbbing hole.

She immediately came, suprising you as her sweet juices flooded your mouth. She screamed your name at the top of her lungs as she came. You licked her up, slowly, letting her come down from her high.

"Thank you baby."

A/N: this is one of the shortest chapters I've written, sorry about that. But thank you for like nearly 1k reads, I am so happy, i love you all so much, and i can't believe you actually like this shit i put into the world. Have a good day💘
-Amélie💘💘