x.

Billie was a tease. That was for sure. You two had been dating for a few months, and you came to realize she was so much more dominant then you.

That's until you had to go to college, leaving her for a few weeks alone. Your parents were already contemplating moving, but you were going to stay with Billie. She already said it was okay, and you disguised it as you needed to live near college.

Billie was helping you pack up your car, she looked sad. She was sad that you had to go. You knew that, and it made you make sure to call her every night or whatever.

"Hey, be safe okay? And I'll see you monday, sweet girl." She said, and stroked your face. You stood on your tipy toes and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

She was taken by suprise, you never kissed her outside the murder house. "Bye, I love you." She said and you called back, saying "I love you too." Before pulling off.

"Gosh, am I going to miss her?"

-👌-

It was nearly 9 pm, and you were finally done with the mountains of homework, that's when Billie rang. You picked up, and smiled hearing her soft voice.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey. I was just about to call you. I have so much homework." You giggled and sighed.

"I wish I was there to help. But I don't think your roommate will like hearing you moaning my name all night." Gosh, that was so sly.

"I miss you. And that was sly, Miss Dean Howard."

"Huh? You too scared to dirty talk?" She laughed, and you pouted.

"I have to go if I actually want to sleep tonight." You sighed, and she nodded.

"Okay, goodnight sweet girl." She said, and hung up. You smiled sweetly as you continued to get ready for bed and such.

I know that this being the end is like so short and everything. I kind of just wrote it out of the blue, having an idea for it, but I don't know anymore.

But thank you all so much for the support and everything💘

I've never liked my writing, my mum is not supportive at all, when my dad is super supportive. I am very happy💘

Peace out-
Amélie💘