vii.

*Smut!!!!*
She brings me upstairs to that room we were supposed to go that time. And I laid her on the bed, kissing her. She looked up to me with lust, and I could clearly see it, shining in her orbs.

She reached up to kiss me and to take lead, but I held her down, and climbed onto her hips with mine. "Mmm, mummy. I bet I can make you come in seconds." I whispered into her earlobe, hearing her breath hitch in her throat. What just came out of my mouth?

"Hmm, baby?" She regained her voice, and I smirked, replying with a nod. I started to unbutton her cardigan, rolling my hips in circles on hers at moments. She was obviously annoyed at the speed I was going at, and just pulled off her shirt. I chuckled and leaned down to take her nipple into my mouth once I saw those heavenly breasts.

"Oh, (y/n)!" She moaned appreciated, and I smirked, as I felt her rest her hand on my head, pushing you closer to her chest. She was so beautiful, writhing underneath me, pure excitement spread across her face. She squealed when I let myself see how wet she was.

"Hmm, mummy is wet, isn't she?," I asked her, and she nodded fiercely, making me laugh. "What do you want me to do about it then?"

"I want you to eat me out. Please, baby." She begged, and I smiled, teasingly. I lowered my body, kissing every inch of her and getting her wetter. She was practically going crazy underneath me. It was suprising how you could make someone want you so bad. And why would it be me that turns them on?

I teased her inner thighs, while she was basically begging me to fuck her. I licked her clit slowly, and teasingly. She moaned, and her breath hitched. She expected more, but I stopped and watched her in this heavenly sight. Her mouth was agape, her eyes were locked shut, and her hair was sprawled out from squirming earlier. I started to slowly lick her, until she begged, physically and verbally, for me to go faster. I licked her over and over and over again before plunging a finger into her. She screamed my name, and I smirked.

"Like that huh?" I asked, keeping a steady pace, as she muttered out a yes. I then decided to add another finger into her, going at a mad speed. She was so close, and I could feel her getting tense around my fingers. I decided to slow down, just to hear her whine.

I sped up, and she came when I dipped another digit into her warm hole. She screamed my name again, more loudly, and more breathtaking this time. I smiled to myself and slid my fingers out of her. Hearing her gasp, I licked my fingers, delicately.

"Hmm, sweet mummy!" I hummed, watching her regain her breath.