Cinema's, Hospital's and Drama

Scott was waiting in the freezing cold, with only his arms to keep him warm, it was 8:30 and Courtney still wasn't there "hurry up" Scott shivered hoping that Courtney would show up soon.

"Scott, sorry I was late" Courtney walked up to him wearing a tight, short, shiny black dress, that showed a lot more than Scott needed to see "so shall we go in?" Courtney asked and slipped her arm through his, just as they were about to walk in Scott noticed a familiar someone at the door. It was Dawn and she was with a guy, most likely to be Noah.

Courtney dragged Scott to the door but Scott pulled her back not wanting Dawn to see him, not with Courtney "are we not going in?" she asked.

"can't we wait for a bit and then go in?" Scott glanced at the couple, Dawn looked like she was telling Noah something important, he didn't want to interrupt them.

"ahh, you want to wait a while do you" she walked closer and closer to Scott until her lips were inches away from his, she gently placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled herself in closer. Scott gulped and reached for her hands so that he could pull them down, Courtney looked at him confused and pulled away "I'm sorry, we've only just started going out, I shouldn't rush things"

Scott took a step back but before he could say anything to deny it he was tapped on the shoulder, Scott turned around and was face with Noah, who looked pretty angry, he looked passed the tanned male and saw Dawn who was telling Noah not to do it, 'not to do what?' Scott thought to himself but he soon realised what 'it' was when he was punched in the face. Surprisingly, the farm boy was knocked to the ground by the nerd and soon blacked out, the last thing he remembered was the sound of gasps and Dawn and Courtney rushing to his side.

***********

Scott woke up and the first thing he saw were the millions of flowers that surrounded the hospital bed. Courtney? No Courtney's allergic to that sort of flower, who else could it be, Scott sat up, looked over on the bedside table and saw a couple of cards "I've got nothing better to do" he mumbled to no one in particular and took the first card, 'Scott, get well soon, mum' his mother was never good at writing cards, the message was always 5 or less words long, he then picked up the next one and opened it, it looked more like a Valentine card than a get well card 'To Scott, missing you so much can't wait until you get better, love Courtney'

Scott skimmed through the rest until he got to the last one, he could tell who it was just by the writing on the envelope, he smiled and opened the lime green envelope, when the card had been opened out flew paper butterflies, they flew around the room, making it more lively, then it dropped to the floor, Scott looked back down at the card and started to read out loud "Dear Scott, I'm so sorry it's all my fault your here but I know you'll have a speedy recovery hope the flowers help as well there your favourite, Love from Dawn" Scott sighed and placed the card on the table "thank you" he said and laid back down to get some more rest.

*************

"Scott, I'm so sorry but I guess you already know that from my letter, it should be me there, unconscious" Dawn spoke to Scott, unaware that he could hear everything the aura whisperer was saying "if I could go back in time, I would have never told Noah about the kiss" she took hold of his freezing cold hand and squeezed it tight "but I never regret kissing you" She sat there in silence thinking about how thing would be different if Scott would have stayed all those years ago.

"me neither" Scott opened his eyes to find Dawn staring down at him down, Dawn gasped and looked contently in to the gingers eyes, hoping that she wouldn't start crying, she'd done enough of that already.

"you're awake" Dawn said in disbelief, Scott nodded in reply and put his hands on her face to make her come closer, Dawn didn't hesitate, this was the perfect moment and Scott didn't want to have any interruptions, but that wasn't up to him or Dawn, and unfortunately for them a voice was coming down the hall and it was sounding an awful lot like Courtney's.

Dawn pulled her head away from Scott's quickly "pretend you're still sleeping" she whispered, Scott obeyed and closed his eyes.

"Dawn, you're here as well" Courtney attempted to sound nice but Dawn could tell by her aura that she wasn't happy to see her at all.

"yes, in fact I was just about to leave" Dawn knew if she stayed there something bad would happen, so she got up and headed for the door.

Once Dawn had left Courtney sat down "oh Scott" she laughed "why do you have to be so weak? We would be on a plane right now, I've got the tickets but I guess there no use now, are they?" she whispered evily into his neck sending chills down his spine, the brunette sat back up and started ripping the plane tickets "I can't wait until your conscious, then we can go somewhere far away, somewhere where that blonde haired freak can't get in the way of us"

Scott felt the anger boil up inside of him, how dare she call Dawn a 'blonde haired freak' Scott was tempted to sit up and tell her how he feels about Dawn but he knew if he did that he would never see his 'blonde hair freak' again.

"oh and what's this a card from her, well you shouldn't need this either" Scott knew she wouldn't hesitate to rip it and he couldn't let her do that, but if he stopped her then he'll have to leave Dawn.

"wait stop!" Scott sat up and snatched the card out of Courtney's hand and held it to his chest like it was the most precious thing in the world.

"Well it looks like your better, so I'll go tell the doctors and we can get out of here" Courtney skipped out of the room and down the hallway. Scott sighed and layed back down, wishing that he was with Dawn and they were living as a happy family. Wait. Family? He wanted to have a family with Dawn? Thinking about it he did but he had to get out of this predicament first.

"you are awake" the doctor walked in with Courtney "and you seem to be ok, so I guess you can go now" and with that he left and it was just him and Courtney.

"I've got a flight for 5:00pm" she helped Scott out of bed.

"I'm sorry you'll have to be going alone" Scott said walking towards the door, ready to get out even though he knew it won't be that easy.

"I can't do that, remember you've got a career so if you want to stay here then be my guest but you won't have a job" Courtney smiled, knowing that there was no way he would give up his dream to be with some girl "and if you come with me, you'll still be famous and you'll gave an amazing girlfriend" she pointed at herself.

"fine, I'll go with you but I'm not your boyfriend, got it?" Scott gave in.

"Well you are my boyfriend, or do you want to lose your career instead" Courtney didn't wait for an answer, she took his wrist and pulled him out of the hospital, she called a taxi. "to the airport" she said and the taxi driver drove. Scott was disappointed in himself, he should have given up his job, especially if it meant being with Dawn.

A/N

Sorry for not updating sooner but I've got a reason, I was in Wales WITHOUT THE INTERNET. it was terrible, I don't know how I survived but I did and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try and update sooner.