Everyone's feelings

"Go on, you just need to walk up to him and tell him how you feel" her new friend said, Courtney nodded her head, it was time, the brunette could see the 'happy' couple on a bench arguing, it was the perfect time. She placed on her beanie, gloves and scarf and walked over to them.

"Hi" Courtney stopped infront of the two, catching their attention, they looked at her in shock "I just noticed you both and decided to come say hi" She lied, the male moved closer to him girlfriend to space for Courtney "so how've you been?" she took the seat.

"we're both fine" he answered "we were just discussing something" he continued printing her to ask what.

"what?" Courtney asked curiously.

"I think that goody two shoes here has a little bad in her" the boy said referring to his girlfriend.

"Well everybody has a little bad in them, but that's just my opinion" Courtney said.

"and what a great opinion it is" he flashed his signature smile which made Courtney giggle.

"but I am good" the female squealed like the two fans of Scott's, Katie and Sadie, it made her cringe.

"yeah, yeah" he kept on staring into Courtney's eyes "I'm still getting over the fact that you're here, last time we met wasn't the best of times"

"you're telling me" the brunette laughed "and now it looks like you've already moved on, I would have never expected you to date Gwen"

"yeah, me neither, maybe it was just to get over you, Princess" Duncan said using her nickname "but infact, I never actually got over you, I still love you.

"WHAT!!?" Gwen screamed standing up, she didn't wait for a reply, she stormed off her mascara tears flowing behind her.

"I love you too" Courtney said after a while.

*********************

Dawn had left her new house early so she could help Courtney, she could tell that she really liked the guy and he did back so it was only right to help them, even if it did hurt Gwen's feelings. The blonde girl, looked over at Courtney and Duncan, they were happy, for now anyway. She decided to go back to Scott, he must be suffering from a major hangover.

When she got back to her little cottage she found Scott still asleep on the bed, she sat next to him and started running her fingers through his soft, ginger hair "What happened last night?" he mumbled rubbing his eyes to adjust to the dim light of the room.

"nothing, really" Dawn giggled remembering all the stupid things he had done.

Scott instantly groaned "what did I do?" he facepalmed himself knowing he had done something that he would regret.

"not much, you showed your feminine side" She laughed even more.

"ugh" was all he managed to get out before slamming himself back on to the pillow "I don't want to hear about it"

Dawn smiled and walked out of the room, he needed to rest, a lot. The girl decided to go comfort Gwen, wherever she is, she would need after that break up. The goth girl was found on a bridge tear running down her face, Dawn didn't need to read her, grey-blue aura to tell that she was upset "hello, you look like you need cheering up" Dawn said cheerfully, Gwen didn't make any movment , she kept her eyes focussed on the rough sea "he didn't deserve you anyway" Gwen was slightly shocked that the girl knew about the breakup.

"I could be crying about anything" She finally spoke.

"but it's right there in your aura, it's not hard to see" Dawn explain gaining a look from Gwen "trust me, things will be better" she patted her shoulder, Gwen's aura turned into a light blue sybolizing a new friendship, they both smiled "there's a cafe down the road, I'll beat standing out here in the cold" Gwen nodded and off they went.

*********************

The two females had talked and bonded about many things, but Dawn was getting worried about Scott so they exchanged phone numbers and said there farewells.

By the time Dawn got home it was time for tea and she'd just remembered that she'd forgot to go shopping, after a couple of minutes of trying to find her keys, she opened the door, it was just the way she left it. She decided to go upstairs to see if Scott was feeling any better, but when she went up he was nowhere to be seen, the only thing that Dawn saw was a post-it-note on the bed that read:

Come to our tree, there's something I need to tell you, and don't worry if you haven't eaten, I've got it all sorted. ;)

Scott

Dawn smiled and instantly ran downstairs and out through the door, excited for what Scott had in store for her. She hadn't even goten there when she started to see the candles leading to her destination, she saw Scott there in a suit and Italian food on the red and white tartan picnic blanket. It was beautiful and left Dawn speechless.

"This is extrodiary" Dawn looked truley amazed, Scott signalled for her to sit down next to him, she did. They ate, talked laughed just like they always used to do, and it was amazing, once they had finished their meals they sat hand in hand looking up at the stars.

"Dawn" the ginger let go of her hand and looked her in the eye "since this is the exact day, month, place even second we first met, I think it's only right for me to ask you this here" Scott felt his heart speed up "Will you married me?" He pulled out a box and flicked it open revealing a silver ring with a emerald shaped into a leaf.

Dawn felt tears of happiness come to her eyes and this time she could not stop them from coming out "yes, of course" He placed the ring on her finger making Dawn laugh for some reason, probably because she had to swap the ring to her other hand after, she wrapped her arms around his neck and he returned the gesture by placing his arms around her waist. From now on nothing is going to go wrong.

A/N

Thank you for reading hope you vote, comment ect. This is my last proper chapter so thats good in a way, but I will be doing a epilogue so stick around, it should be posted soon.