The project revealed

'Who does she think she is? No way should she be with my man' Courtney peered from behind an oak tree at the boy and his pale girlfriend. She was annoyed, very annoyed, especially because she didn't know how to get him back. She needed help and she knew exactly who to ask.

*************

Dawn woke up happier that usual, Scott was going to show her something and even though she couldn't tell what it was, she knew she won't be disappointed, it was Scott after all. "Dawn  I think there's someone at the door for you" Her mother sang. Scott, he was early, by 15 minutes too. Dawn rushed down stairs, her smile was like the moon. She opened the door and her face suddenly turned. It was Noah, she had totally forgotten about their date, in fact she had totally forgotten about him.

"I've got the whole day planned out, it's going to be amazing" He was really excited an Dawn could tell by the boys aura that he had spent a lot of money for this day, how could she turn him down.

"you didn't have to do all of this" Dawn was relieved when he didn't take offense by the comment, maybe he would take someone else instead.

"I did, after all it is our 3 week anniversary" Noah took her hands and held them tightly, she cringed hoping that it was all a dream, but it wasn't and Noah didn't stop there, he closed his eyes and came closer and closer towards the fragile girl.

Dawn didn't know what to do so she removed her hands and said "I can't do this, Noah" the tanned male opened his eyes and mentally facepalmed himself, why was he so stupid.

"I'm so sorry, I thought we were ready for this" Noah facepalmed, not realizing that Dawn was actually breaking up with him.

"No, can't do this" She pointed at herself then him and soon enough the tanned boy got the picture.

"oh.... I guess I should be leaving then" Noah was just about to turn around when someone stopped him.

"you better be leaving" Scott stood infront of him then pushed down to the ground and turned to see Dawn with her hands on her hips.

"Scott, you shouldn't have done that" Scott was quite hurt at first but then smirked.

"he punched me in the face" Dawn's lips curved slightly, she couldn't stay mad at him, not in a million years "shall we go now?" Scott held his am out for Dawn to take.

"of course" Dawn giggled at his politeness and took his arm, then off down the street they went. It only took a couple minutes to get to their destination, they stopped infront of a small cottage, in the front garden you could see a range of different flowers set out beutifully and a sign that said sold "why have you brought me here? You know it's not mine" Dawn stared at the house longing for it back.

"I think you're wrong, come with me" Scott walked up the pepple footpath to the door while Dawn tagged along, when they both got to the door Scott pulled out a key from his pocket and started to unlock the door.

"where did you get that?" Dawn couldn't tell how he got the keys or why they were there.

"you'll find out" Scott turned the door handle and slowly opened the door, the room was pitch black until thought were turned on by Scott and out from behind the furniture jumped Dawn's friends and family shouting "welcome back" Dawn gasped, no one had ever done anything like this to her before.

"thank you, everyone" She went up to hug everyone one by one, still shocked about the whole thing, she had her house back.

"It was Scott's idea, in fact he got it back for you" Scott's Mum smiled as Dawn ran back to Scott and wrapped her arms around his neck, her head was buried in his freckly chest, Scott was taken aback by the hug but then returned it.

"thank you" Dawn removed her arms and stared up at him.

The rest of the evening was filled with laughter, smiles and lots of talking "come on, just have one drink" Scott asked Dawn for the a millionth time that evening, he was all over the place, falling in to everyone that walked pass.

"Scott, I've told you, I do not want a drink" Dawn tried to hold in the laughter "you don't know what you're talking about"

Scott yawned and placed his arm over Dawn's shoulder "I'm tired" He grinned like a four year old, making Dawn smile.

"I'll take you up to bed" she took hold of his hand and lead him upstairs, making sure he didn't fall over.

When Scott finally got into the bed, Dawn pulled up the sheets right up to his chin and kissed his forehead, Dawn was walking away when Scott's hand pulled her back and on to the bed "stay with me, I don't like the dark" he pouted, Dawn didn't want to give in to him but she never liked seeing him upset so she got into the bed and snuggled up close to Scott, resisting the urge to cover her nose so she couldn't smell the strong smell of alcohol that Scott was breathing out.

***********************

Courtney took a deep breath and knocked gently on the door, the door opened and she was facd with her blue eyed 'friend' "Courtney. What are you doing here?" She held opened the door for Courtney to walk through.

They shared a tea and talked about how they were going to get the man of her dreams back, it won't fail, we had everything planned out. "so do you know where this boy is?" Her friend asked happily.

"I have an idea" Courtney smiled.

"then let's get started" she jumped up and got her coat and hat, preparing for their great adventure.

A/N

There you go, hope it was much of a wait, if you haven't read my Total Drama shipping opinions you don't know that I've been spending most of my time on my DS, I'v just got Tomadachi Life and I've name all my islander after TD characters, naturally.

P.S I won't be able to update because the 'add new part' button isn't working, please tell me if yours is like that as well, it might make me feel better :(