Day With the Girls and A Little Surprise

Marinette
I couldnt help but let my eyes close and wrap my free arm around him. Don't I like Adrien? But...he started to seem more...frightening. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer. We parted for a second then he dipped back in, as if I would disappear at any moment and he would never see me again. We parted again, I let out a gasp as he pecked my cheek.

"She is very lucky indeed, for she happened to found her way into my grasp."

I let out a giggle as he held me.

"How about we get you home love."

I smiled and agreed. Hands intwined as we walked, then noticed my bags.

"You went shopping?"

I nodded and began to explain.

"Yep, me and the girls went and got dresses for that dance for the new student."

"I had forgotten about that...but, would you like to go with me?"

"Of course."

I smiled as he chucked.

"Is it heavy do you need help?"

I shook my head.

"No, its actually really light."

He did a nod as we hummed an unknown tune together. It mixed in an imperfect harmony. My cousin should be in by now, then Mom and Dad will be back by the end of the week.

We made it to the bakery, the door was unlocked. I looked to Luka, he got closer and his grip tightened.

"Someone hear!?"

I shouted, Luka closed the door, and passed the bakery. We turned on the lights in the living room and kitchen. He released my hand as we went up to my room. (She took down Adriens pictures last year)

"Marinette, I dont like this."

I agreed with Tikki as I turned on the lights. I walked over to my computer while Luka sat on the pink couch.

"Hey Cuz."

I jumped and looked up to my cousin. I grumbled at the bronze skinned girl. Better known as the famouse new student.

"Really Flair, you scared me."

She hummed in apology and shifted on my bed. Flair is a golden bronze skinned girl with brilliant sunrise eyes and charcoal colored hair. She as high cheekbones and were cousins due to us being the same species.

My Drawing-ignore outfit

She wore her usual violet fingerless gloves and red belly shirt. She was probobly in some black leggings too. She began to fiddle with her choker gem then noticed Luka.

"Sup Vampire."

He paled lightly as she chuckled.

"Relax, I can only tell because I hang around way too many. Also their are only three monsters with red eyes. That is Scumbus, Demon and Vampire. Your obviously not a Scumbus or you would dress slutty. Then Demons are a bit darker then Vampires and they dont show hinger in their eyes. To top that off, if you were a Demon I would have my knofe on your throat. Also I'm Flair, Mari's cousin. Sorry if I scared you, I thought it was just her."

She let out a giggle, I sighed at her threat. I really hope they get along. Flair is kinda like my big sister. But plus ultra on the over protectiveness.

"Nice to meet you Flair, I'm Luka a Vampire as you can tell and Im a grade above Mari."

She did a nod in approval then I spoke.

"Why are they throwing a dance for you?"

She tilted her head.

"What do you mean?"

So she didnt know.

"The Principle is throwing a dance for the famous new student."

"Well I dropped all my titles, so it cant be for me."

We both shrugged it off as she rolled out of sight. I shook my head at the girl and set the bag down. We both headed downstairs.

"Sorry about Flair, she is always threatening someone."

He smiled and placed a small kiss on my nose.

"Dont worry, she actually seems pretty cool. I look forward to getting to know you better."

I blushed and nodded. With that he left and I let out a sigh.

"I approve of the boyfriend."

I jumped and turned to Flair. Tikki sat on her shoulder as she munched on a random cookie. Wait have we made any cookies?

"T-thanks, b-but were n-not official y-yet."

She nodded in understanding and gave me a smile. I shook my head as she managed to make ankther cookie appear out of thin air and began to munch on the sweet. Then the door opened. Tikki quickly went into my purse.

"Hey girl were ba-"

"Who's that?"

They all questioned the bronze girl with a crumb covered face. She did a turn like she was saying 'nope' to the situation. I grabbed her shoulder and linked our arms. She let out a low warning growl which I ignored.

"Meet my cousin Flair, also the new student. But she dropped her famous titles."

I could feel her glare as I spoke. Chloe was the one to speak.

"So the party is for nothing?"

"Its probobly for another student."

They all shivered as she turned her voice to silk. It lured them to listen even more.

"Now that I think about it that bi-"

I quickly covered her mouth. She as such a bad habbit of cussing.

"Flair your going to have to get use to not cussing."

She grumbled but agreed.

"Wait you cuss, what do your parents say?!"

Bad topic, she growled then left. Scoffing at the topic, I turned to the girls.

"She seems nice."

They agreed with Alex.

"Sorry girls, it's just family is not a good topic with her."

They looked to me

"But why, everyone loves family!"

I sighed and frowned.

"Rose, not everyone as a life of rainbows and sunshines. Sometimes its fighting through a hurricane then a thunderstorm strikes and puts you right back were you started."

Rose could only speak on 'oh.' Then we went to watch Disney Movies. But before we could start, Alya asked a question.

"So Marinette tell us about her past. She sure isnt going to tell us."

She's right, I frowned. Then sighed, giving in to what they wanted. They all circled me as I spoke.

"Alright, but don't just start being all overly nice to her after I say this."

They nodded as I began Her Story.