Mark Me

Gonna be ridiculously short and is the ending chapter. Kinda because I want to start on a different one.

Flair
I flew down to school only to let my eyes widen. The fuck. Thats an Akuma...I quickly ran to go tranform and came back. Of its Luka with Kkane. He was lurking in the shadows in a qhite and gold costume. Then he pounced using a whip to warn off the akumarized victum. I growled out as it shot some spikes at me. I used my sythe and barred them off. The cat called cataclysm as Ladybug snatched the item and tossed it to the cat. He distroyed it as i walked to the white wolf.

"Sup, I'm Phoenix."

"Lone Wolf."

Huh, he sounded cold and his eyes were a seeping red. I smirked.

"Did you two have fun last night?"

He flintched and blushed.

"Just talked."

Still cold. This is boring. I chuckled as LB smiled at him then we all left. The cat seems kinda ticked. Eh.

***

Marinette
I was in class, waiting for the bell to ring. I wanted to accept Luka and be his girlfriend.

"Okay class, you can have free time."

I smiled as I turned to Alya. She was speaking with Nino already so I turned to Flair and Luka. Flair was asleep with coffee in front of her. I blushed as I looked to Luka. He smiled.

"L-luka c-can we teach. I mean speak after s-school."

He smiled .

"Of course funny girl."

I smiled as we talked until yhe bell dismissed us.

***

We were walking to the boat house and made it too his room. He turned to face me. I knew I couldn't speak with out stuttering so. I grabbed his jacket and pulled him down. He accepted the kiss and wrapped his arms around me. Our lips moved in sync until we parted. Eyes red as if he was starved.

"Mark me."

His eyes widened as he smiled and gladly leaned down and sinked his fangs into my skin. And to think this all started with a Kiss.