Come Join us

Flair
I let out a sigh..she told them.

"Thats her story."

The room was quiet as i snuck into the kitchen. I was coming down to apologize for my behavior. Its just...family is not a good topic. I quickly summoned some ingredients for edible cookie dough. Tikki sat on my shoulder and watched as I made a quick snack. My Kwami is asleep in my bag, her name is Violeta and is the Phoenix miraculous. After I finished the Kwami dissapeared and I went to the living room. My eyes widened, why are they crying? I shrugged it off and set the food on the table, they looked to me. I scratched my cheek as i spoke and darted my eyes.

"I apologize, my behavior was unacceptable. It was very rude of me to treat you guys as such. Especially when all I hear is good things about you guys."

I dont know how, but I found myself on the floor with a Alya and...I belive her name is Jeuleka. Giving me a hug, they smiled then pulled me over as they tried the cookie dough.

"Flair, you need to tell me what you do to make these so good!"

Alya spoke, I giggled as Mari smiled. Then played the movie. We chatted and watched the movie. I was the last one awake, which gave me the chance to move the bodies. I let out a low chuckle as I put a pink Fairy on a Vampire. Then doodled with washable ink on Mari and made a pinkenette and rainbow colored hair girl more comfortable. I sighed hallily and summoned some blankets and set them on the girls. Happy eith my work I laid on the floor and curled into a ball, drifting to sleep.

***

"Shh"

"That's adorable."

"Who did this?"

I grumbled hearing giggles and complaints. Chloe? Was laughing at the doodles I did to Mari and Alya was taking pictures of the girls. I grumbled and zombie walked to the kitchen. Making some coffee and popping my back.

-after coffee >:3-

I sipped the black coffee, slightly blowing on the steam. Then sipped, I leaned against the wall watching the girls. Mari woke up with terrible bed head and drool coming down her face and the Vampire and Fairy were slowly getting up. Oh not to mentiom the washable doodles on her face. I may have written Lukanette on her fourhead...I countinued sipping as chloe laughed and fixed her hair while alya showed her my work. Mari groaned then looked to me.

"Again?"

"What can I say, it's a tradition."

She could only sigh and walk to go wash the marker off.

"Again?"

Alix asked, at least I think the pinkenette is Alix.

"Before she came to Paris, she was enrolled in the school I was at. Its called Blood Moon High, we had dorms and she was my partner for a few years until I switched studies."

They nodded and continued as i yawned and drank the last of coffee. Round two on coffee...wait isnt their school today?

"GUYS SCHOOLS TODAY!!"

I chuckled as I watched them get ready and race out the door.

"Flair?"

"Higher grade see you after. I don't come till second block."

She nodded and ran out.

"That seemed fun."

I smiled at Violeta. Violeta was a violet Phoenix with striking amethyst eyes.

"Agreed, did you catch up with Tikki?"

She nodded as I smiled and woundered upstairs. Slowly drinking my coffee and getting ready.

"Now then Flair, nothing too sexual."

"Eh, I'll break the dress code and test the Principles limits."

She sighed then chuckled. Now then what am I gonna wear.

I decided to go with a Phoenix bracket, high knee boots and a dress Mari made for me

I decided to go with a Phoenix bracket, high knee boots and a dress Mari made for me. Then of course my ring miraculous. I beagn to do my hair and makeup, hiding the poorly covered violet dots on my face. That reminds me, how is Mari keeping her marks covered? Eh, who knows.

 That reminds me, how is Mari keeping her marks covered? Eh, who knows

After I did hair and makeup, I just chugged the rest of my coffee and grabbed my bike keys

After I did hair and makeup, I just chugged the rest of my coffee and grabbed my bike keys. I stuffed my hair into the helmet by wounding it up into a no hairtie bun and sped off. Now to school