Shite Shite Shite!

"No!"

The male chuckled as he showed me a dress. You see he somehow got me in a store, I mean I don't mind shopping but I wouldn't do it for fun.

"Then let's get that haired trimmed."

"Kaen!"

"No but's, the hair is longer then you

I puffed my cheeks as he simply lifted me and walked to the salon. I was picked up like a damn cat and shoppers stared at us. Like they were wondering how someone so damn skinny could be this damn strong to pick up someone who weighs more then them. He set me in the chair.

"Can you cut it to the mid of her spine and do deep violet tips?"

The lady nodded with hearts in her eyes. He simply ignored the woman after paying and went to me.

"I'll find something you'll wear be back in a bit."

"Kaen don't do it, I don't want you wasting your money on me."

I whined as he chuckled.

"Flair were both millionaires I don't see how I can waste money."

I puffed my cheeks as he walked off. 

Flame
Now then let's see-definitely getting her a dress. I would like to get her a blue one....nah. I walked through just looking to see if something caught my eye and one did. It was a simple deep purple dress that fell off the shoulders. I walked over and felt the fabric, smooth. I picked a large and walked around and found some white boots with heels. Then some purple headphones, she's wearing her gloves and there's lipstick in my counsel. I went to check out smiling at the man.

"Girlfriend?"

I chuckled as he gave a smile.

"Not yet."

He did a nod in understanding as I took the bag and walked to the salon.