Lila

My drawing~also may do my OCs POV more then the original characters. I find it...refreshing to have a veiw from someone not of the actual character's.

Flair
I was early and brought my coffee with me. I wore my bright red Sin shirt and brought Mari her old Modeling clothes from Blood Moon. It took me forever to convince her to wear them today, but I did. Not to mention I used magic and turned her hair back to when she was younger. [Picture up top, aorry if it doesn't look like Marinette] Her Boyfriend is sure in for a surprise. But Im mostly worried about this blonde guy. When we came in he wouldnt stop glaring at the other male, Luka. I saw said blonde walk in, suprisingly alone. I walked over, he seemed the dense type, so I'll get my information by playing sweet.

"Hello~"

I let my voice turn silk and become shy. I mimicked a shy stature, fiddling with my hair as he smiled at me.

"Hello, you must be a new student."

"Ah yes, I never introduced myself to the younger kids!"

He chuckled.

"Its fine."

I beamed a smile and nodded.

"Well Im Flair, Marinette's cousin. It's nice to meet you..."

"Adrien, Adrien Agrest. So your the cousin I heard about from Nino."

I did a curt nod.

"Hai, actually. I was woundering, why were you glaring at Luka?"

He flintched as I tapped my chin, acting curious.

"I don't know what you mean."

I frowned.

"Please, hes my friend and I dont want anyone to suffer from a misunderstanding."

He paused then sighed and nodded.

"I honestly dont know what came over me...but. I dont know I just don't like him."

Is he on to him being a Vampire. Then again this kid is one too, but he reaks of human blood. If anyone's dangerous its him. Not letting Mari alone with him~

"To me it sounds like your jelouse."

He looked shocked. How dense is this kid?

"But, I'm in love with soemone else."

"W-what."

We looked to Mari in her cute outfit, I noticed the blonde blush. Then quickly look away he muttered a 'what is this'. Thank you Omega hearing! I pranced up to Mari, a slight frown on her lips...but she didn't look that shaken up.

"Hey Cuz, I've been meaning to ask if you want the money you earned on the modeling from over the years?"

Her eyes widened, good she forgot the other topic. She looks cute today and I wont let her mood be ruined.

"Y-you still have it!?"

I switched my personality to normal and put my hands at my hips. Her smirked letting a bit of violet dance in my orbs. She noticed the attitude change then nodded.

"Yes of course, wait how mu- you know what never mind."

I chuckled as we walked to my seat. I took a sip of coffee and chugged a good portion. Then huffed out the hot contents. I pulled out my deadpool wallet and pulled out half her share.

"Ill give you the rest at home."

Her eyes went wide at the money. Well it is a bit over...maybe 1 mill or 2...I dont know. She toom the money and put it in her cutley designed wallet. I smiled as she looked to me.

"We sold more copies then we can count and its been years at Blood Moon yet they still remeber you."

She smiled then chuckled.

"I never expected them to sell that much."

I nodded as Alya joined in with Luka and Jeuleka behind her. I smiled at the three as Alya spoke.

"Sell what a design?"

I shook my head.

"Mari modeled with me when we were younger. She was refeered to as 'Not Guilty' while I was 'Sin.'"

They looked to Mari wide eyed.

"I didnt know you modeled."

The blonde budded in.[for people who like Adrien sorry, but I'm not a big fan of him. So he'll be disliked by Flair] I mentally grumbled and chugged some more coffee. Rose met up with Jeuleka as they looked at me a bit concerned.

"You okay Flair?"

Jeuleka set a hand at my shoulder as I lightly shook the cup in a atir motion. I looked to her, her eyes widened. I tilted my head then she pointed at my eyes. I cursed and closed them.

"Jeuleka can you tell Mari about my eyes?"

Her hand was removed as I walked out, using my hearing to guide me. I went to the bathroom and closed a stall. Only for someone to bang on it.

"Hey your the new girl~"

"Leave me."

"Awe but dont you want to speak with me. Im Lila and I came back from a famouse school called Blood Moon. They only accept the top students!"

I opened my eyes and slammed the door open. She shivered as I glared down at her.

"Never in living hell have I seen your ugly mug at my school. So get the fuck out before I make you!"

I growled out each word with venom. She shivered then backed up and ran. Then Violeta came out.

"Flair calm down before Hawkmouth takes advantage of your temper!"

I looked to the violet phoenix, she wore a striking cold colar that rest on her shoulders and had a long tail that twisted to flames. Her wings were the same. I sighed then took a few breaths, only for Marinette to walk in. She looked panicked, Jeuleka followed her.

"Areyouokay,whatcausedyoutoloseyourtemper.DidaAkumacomeinVioletaissheokay,whywasLilarunningaway!?"

"Mari, I'm okay. Violeta helped calm me down."

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay Flair?"

I looked to the girl and smiled.

"Yes and thank you, oh and me and Mari are the same monster."

Jeuleka nodded in understanding. Mari must of got caught and explained.

"Instead your much stronger and have a short temper."

"The blue flame is still pretty good. It fits you perfectly."

She sighed then nodded, we walked to class. I sat next to Luka for the bell hasnt rung. That is until Mari sat down. I chuckled as she did a mini victory and I noticed Luka couldnt keep his eyes off of her. I let out a low chuckle and continued to drink my coffee. That chic Lila stared at me and I heard her curse me out. Oh just you wait...I'll show you hell.