Confessions

Hey guys sorry it's been so long since my last update. I have some sort of writers block. Not too proud of this chapter, but here you go.

~•~•~•~ Jane's point of view....

Last night, Logan held me while I was sleeping. The warmth that was between us helped me to sleep. He even made my nightmares go away. Logan is just the best.

"Jade!" Logan called through the house.

Huh? Why is he yelling?

Quickly I followed his voice and found him in the kitchen.

"Yes? What's up? Why are you yelling?" I asked.

He shyly smiled at me, which was pretty dang attractive if I do say so myself.

Wait. Did I just say that? Oh gosh.

"I made breakfast." Logan said pointing towards the kitchen table.

Bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, orange juice... Wow he went all out.

"Awe how sweet. Hey I gotta question. Where is Kate?"

"Oh, she left a note on the fridge, saying that she's going to be gone for a few weeks. Something about the beach, I don't know." He answered handing me the note.

Jane, I'm going to be gone for about three weeks. Food's in the fridge. Don't make a mess of the house while I'm at the beach. ~Kate.

"Wow, she left me here so she could go to the beach." I shook my head. "Of course."

"Hey. Don't be upset." Logan said, wrapping his arms around my waist, and hugging me from behind. "At least we'll get to spend more time together."

Well ya, that's a good thing.

"Ya, you're right about that." I smiled lightly.

After that the room was silent. We didn't say anything. He just held me in his arms while I stood there.

Eventually, we ended up eating breakfast.

"Oh my gosh. This is amazing!" I said, stuffing another fork full of pancakes into my mouth.

"Haha ya. I guess I'm pretty good in a kitchen." Logan laughed.

"Pretty good? No you are amazing." I said finishing up the rest of my food.

A slight blush came to Logan's face.

Awe, ok I will admit this, he's so attractive!! Gosh. I think- no, never mind. I won't think that right now. I'm not ready to think about that. Not yet.

"Umm.. Jane? Hello?" Logan said waiving his hand in front of my face.

I blinked a few times before I could respond. "Ya?"

"Are you ok? You kind of-" He looks so concerned.. "-blacked out for a minute." Gosh he has the cutest dimples.. "Jane!" Logan said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked shaking my head a few times.

Ok, come on now Jane; pay attention to what Logan is saying.

"What's going on? You ok?" He asked.

Am I ok? I just can't seem to stop thinking long enough to actually get a sentence-

"Jane! Gosh, are you even listening to me?" Logan asked staring to get a frustrated look on his face.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Yes I am listening." I replied quickly. "I just can't seem to get words out right now."

For a while, Logan just sat and stared at me.

Hmm... I wonder what he's thinking about.

~•~•~•~ Logan's point of view....

Really? Hmm. I just- I don't understand. What has got her so -hmm what's the word?- Flustered?

Gosh she's so beautiful. Her eyes always have this -umm- sparkle in them; always having sadness hidden behind them.. I don't understand how she's so strong. No wait, I take that back; I do understand. This girl, she's not like other girls. She is Jane Sparks. She was born a fighter, maybe that's why I like her..

"Hey, do you wanna go see a movie with me later?" I asked.

~•~•~•~ Jane's point of view....

"Hmm.. I don't know.." I smile while tapping my finger on the table. "A movie.. hmm.."

"Oh come on. Pleaseee." Logan said sticking out his bottom lip.

"Ok, fineee." I laughed. "What movie are we going to see?"

A smirk appeared on Logan's face.

Oh no that can't be good.

A few minutes later....

"Logan! Please don't make me see that movie!"

"Aww come on! I thought girls liked these kinds of movies! If you don't wanna watch the movie.. than maybe we could.."

"We could what?" I interrupted.

"Oh. Um. Nothing. Forget I said anything. So.. umm.. movie?"

"Ya ok." I shrugged my shoulders.

Hmm.. what's got him acting so weird? Eh, he'll be ok; it's not like I can do anything about it.

"Let me clean up the dishes." Logan smiled picking up our plates and such.

"Hey, this is my house; you're my guest; I should be the one doing the dishes." I said standing up and following Logan to the sink.

"Well-" Logan smiled lightly. "I just thought that it would be nice to do them for you. You need a break."

Me. A break. Ha. I do everything around here. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!

"Didn't you make breakfast? Don't you think I should do this?" I asked.

"Yes, yes I did make breakfast, but I would love to do these dishes for you."

Aww.

"Why are you being so sweet to me?" I asked with my face starting to heat up just a little bit.

A light pink color came to his face. "Well- umm. That's a good question." Logan answered running a hand through his hair.

Hmmm. He's not telling me something. Ok, let's see.. he's running a hand through his hair, his face is red, he looks so nervous.. Gosh I just can't seem to figure this out.

Slowly I shake my head.

Eh, I can figure this out later.

"Ok, I-"

Quickly I cut Logan off. "You know what? Don't worry about it. Here, let me help you with the dishes."

I walked over and grabbed a towel.

"I can dry the dishes after you wash them."

"Oh. Uh ok." Logan said as he started washing dishes.

Gosh, I kinda feel bad for interrupting him. I wonder what he was going to say.

~•~•~•~

Ok, sadly this is the end of chapter four. Sorry it's such a short chapter. Lol I just keep on apologizing. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Ok well comment and vote to let me know what you think. Thanks everyone!