1 - seven minutes

A/N So... befor we start... This short story is for 19jooon94 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!💜🎉🎉 So this is basicly my birthday present for you, hope you like it

This is my first complete English story I ever published. I debated a lot with myself if I should really do that.. but yeah here I am.. 🤣 Since I'm not a native English speaker there will be probably a lot of mistakes but I guess you just have to deal with it, because I don't have anyone who could proof read this for me. Still hope you like it~

"But I won't know anyone." You complained to Hana as she passed a green traffic light. It was Saturday night, you were seated in your best friends car and on your way to some kind of fancy party, there was only one problem... "You know I don't like parties, also no one really invited me." You leaned against the window of the car and pressed your cheek against the cold glass. Sulking you stared through the window, watching the landscape passing by. It was raining outside.

Hana just shook her head, determined to bring you along. "I'm Song Hana." Your friends laughter filled the car as she threw her hair back over her shoulder. "I'm one of the most popular girls in school, I'm dating one of the hottest guys in school. I'm always invited and that means you – as my best friend – are invited, too." Wow, that confidence. You loved your best friend even though she sometimes was a little bit too extra. Still, you had to laugh about her words.

As mentioned before she was taking you along to a party, but not just any kind of party. You were currently on your way to one of Kim Namjoons infamous get-togethers. And his parties weren't just gatherings in which a bunch of students got drunk and did all sorts of illegal things. They were an initiation for aspiring social climbers. Which you definitely weren't by the way. You also never got an invitation to those kind of parties before. But apparently your best friend Hana always got invited but only today decided to bring you along. You were not quite thrilled about her idea though.

"You know, I've got a lot of homework due Monday." You complained again. You really didn't want to go. It just wasn't your kind of thing with all the drinking and dancing and so on.

"Bullshit!" Hana called out immediately. "I know for a fact that you already finished our English paper due next week and don't get me started on the presentation due next Friday." A red traffic light made her stop the car and allowed her to raise an eyebrow at you. You just shrank underneath her glare. Hana somehow always managed to maintain an aura of authority. "Also I checked your schedule and found out that you don't have any work to be done for the next two days." She poked out her tongue an grinned at you.

"You what?!" You stared at her. Shocked.

Hana tilted her head. "Yeah. But I left everything where I found it so you don't need to worry.", she replied cheekily as she ruffled your hair.

A frustrated groan left your mouth. "Why couldn't you just bring your boyfriend?" You asked. Hoseok was definitely more popular than you and most likely knew at least one person that would be at the party. You weren't going to know anyone and you would probably just end up sitting in some kind of corner. You'd be sitting around, just bored when you could've been on your laptop at home or cuddled up on the sofa with a good book.

Your best friend clicked her tongue. "Because Hoseok was invited separately." Hana explained as she did a rather wide turn that had you clutching on the safety handle by your seat.

You never understood how those two found together. You liked them both. Of course, Hana was you best friend after all but you never understood how Hoseok, the sweet kind hearted sunshine, was able to handle such a strong and dominant character like Hana was.