4 - the incident

You both jumped a bit as the door suddenly opened. Just as you had pulled away from Namjoons grip a rather feminine looking girl entered the room.

You slipped down from the restroom counter you had been sitting on and fixed your clothes. With one hand, you quickly tried to fix your messy hair and brush it down but you gave up as soon as you saw your reflection in one of the mirrors on the wall. Your red, kiss swollen lips really left not much room for imagination. A sighed escaped your lips as you now turned your attention to the girl who just had disturbed Namjoon and you.

She looked really pretty with her dark long straight hair and pale skin. She was dressed in a simple white T-Shirt, skinny jeans and red converse highs. Even thought she was dressed pretty casually and actually looked kinda nice there was something about her that you immediately didn't like. Maybe it was the look she was giving you right now.

She had a scowl on her face and was eyeing you with a really judging look as her eyes were slowly scanning you from head to toe. When her eyes stopped on your, probably still, kiss swollen lips, her expression darkened.

Immediately you felt kinda exposed and all the insecurities, you talked with Hana about this morning, suddenly came crushing back on you once again. Shyly you bit your lips and lowered your gaze to the floor.

But who was that girl anyway? Who was she to give you such a judging look and make you feel like that? You remembered your best friends words from this morning. You didn't have to be ashamed for anything!

You crossed your arms as you finally managed to bring up enough courage to look back at that girl. When you directly met her gaze with an angry glare she flinched a bit but you just kept glaring until she broke the eye contact to now look at Namjoon instead. You noticed how her expression immediately softened. That's when you curiously side eyed him as well.

Namjoon was giving her a casual look. He didn't seem to be bothered by her at all, or the fact that this girl just disturbed the two of you making out and now was giving you smug looks. Neither he seemed to care about the fact that his shirt was still nearly half unbuttoned.

"Hey.." Namjoon finally broke the silence, with an emotionless stare. Did he know her?

"Hi!" The girl answered with a super sweet smile, which you didn't really buy. But when she started looking back and forth between Namjoon and you a surprised look appeared on her face. "Oh um.. sorry, was I interrupting anything?" You could clearly hear the regret in her voice but the mischief in her eyes told another story. This girl was clearly trouble. But, who was she?

You really felt like throwing up as the fake smile reappeared on her face. "I didn't know someone would be in here, I-"

"What do you want?" Namjoon interrupted her. His voice still weirdly emotionless.

She defensively raised her hands. "Oh, nothing important. I guess it has to wait since you are clearly busy.." With the emphasis on the last word her eyes flickered back to you again, giving you a judging look.

Namjoon only nodded as her eyes went back to him. "Bye!" She then waved with a wide smile, which was probably the most fake one you ever saw. And with that she vanished.

It took you a few moments to find your voice. "Who the hell was that?" You turned to Namjoon, an upset undertone in your voice.

"No one important." He answered while shaking his head. You tilted your head as you saw something flashing in his eyes but couldn't quite associate it.

Oh, he definitely knew her!

Was she one of his past hookups or maybe even a past love? You had yet to find that out. But was it really any of your business? You probably shouldn't dig too deep in his past, you had the feeling that you might uncover things you wouldn't like at all.