2 - one night

A/N This contains smut.... So yeah, you have been warned 🤣

The party continued and Hana somehow convinced you to have a few drinks. You slowly started to loosen up and suddenly it was way easier to have fun. Also you were finally able to freely talk to all of the people who attended the party but you never met before. You were really starting to enjoy the loud music and when your favorite song came on you pushed all of your worries aside, grabbed Hanas hand and jumped up.

As the two of you crazily started dancing you noticed Namjoon looking at you. He was smirking as he watched you, his eyes never leaving your body. Your dizzy mind liked the attention a lot. As you moved along the beat, swinging your hips from side to side you felt your mind going blank. You felt dizzy from the crazy dancing, the world was spinning around you. The alcohol was finally taking over.

Namjoon noticed your carefreeness and that was why he decided – after a few more drinks – to take you up to his room. This time, being sure he can get more than a quick hand under your shirt.

***

"Your room is huge.", was your only comment as you awed at the large bedroom. It looked like a freaking hotel suite. Standing in the middle of the room you eagerly eyed every single detail in the room. Looking at the ceiling you stumbled a little bit over your own feet. You still felt dizzy.

You heard Namjoon chuckle. "It's pretty great, isn't it?" He was eyeing you for a few seconds before he started explaining that his parents had spoiled his sister and him pretty much. "Sometimes I think it's a bit too much, but I'm not going to complain."

While you were still exploring the room with your eyes, Namjoon sat on the edge of his large bed. You were much more loosened up now so Namjoon was pretty confident that he could finally get his hands properly on you.

When Namjoon patted the area next to him, you didn't even hesitate one second and sat down, too.

Namjoon usually didn't waste time when it came to "getting to it". His conquests usually didn't put up a fight, having wanted him for far longer than he's even noticed them. This time though, he wanted you and he wanted you now. But he realized that you might be less than reciprocal if the way you tried to push him off in the closet was anything to go by. So Namjoon decided to do this slowly and try to coax the sexual creature he knew was deep hidden within everyone. Especially in cute innocent girls like you.

Namjoon held your chin in his hand and made you face him. He flashed you a smile and you immediately were putty in his hands. It took you a few seconds to notice his lips against yours.

But unlike the surprised you in the closet, this time you were much more reactive. And also much more drunk. You allowed Namjoon to push you back onto the soft sheets of the bed as he climbed on top of you.

When Namjoons hands started to creep underneath your shirt, you shivered. But unlike the last time in the closet you didn't try to push him off. His touch send shivers down your spine but that only got you more excited. You felt Namjoons hands slowly making its way up. When he reached your chest area he quickly slipped one of his hands underneath you bra, palming one of your breasts. You automatically sighed against Namjoons lips, waiting for what he would do next. When Namjoon started rubbing your nipple with his fingers, you gasped.

Smirking, Namjoon went on to kiss your neck while keeping his devilish fingers on you. "You like that?" His husky voice sending even more shivers down your spine.

As you tried to answer his question nothing but a moan left your lips, so you just settled for nodding. Namjoon didn't really seem to notice that so he repeated his question. This time a little bit more firmly. "Do you like that, Y/N?"