- The Woods -

DATE: 84 Days in Apocalypse

TIME: 13:05

LOCATION: West Virginia

"Can't you walk any faster?"

"cAn't yOu WalK aNy faSteRr?"

I rolled my eyes after hearing her reply.

Fck this. This girl is really getting on my nerves. The fact that she's walking slowly under the heat of holy sunshine, she's also complaining about her empty stomach every now and then.

Duh?! Does she think I am not getting all hungry just like her? Stupid.

I swear.

I swear to God

If there's still tho...

I don't know how I fcking stayed with this woman for a long time.

"I'm hungry Tzuyu-ah." She said while clutching her stomach. She's walking like that since earlier, acting all tired and weary. Well, we can't really have a proper sleep these past few days because of the said horde coming our way. I can't even let my eyes rest for pete's sake! I can't trust myself to this girl while I sleep because she can't even take care of herself. How the hell she will take care of me or both of us?

"Yes I know. You made it too obvious." I said while I slowed my pace, so she can keep up.

"We've been walking the same path and cannot find any houses or anything useful Tzuyu-ah. Do you think we should change our way?"

She stopped and that made me look back at her.

"We can't. The horde is coming three days from now and I don't want to waste our time here in the middle of nowhere." I remarked before I return my eyes to the road.

I took out our last water battle hoping that this thing will keep us hydrated and specially alive.

If you'll look at us, we looks like we stinks like a pig which is a half truth. Because in reality, we smell like a freaking DEAD PIG Jes*s Chr*st!! Sweats, bruises, blood, shits or whatever are covering our whole body, so don't expect the scents of lavender dilly dilly.

"But maybe we can find some cover in the woods and spend the night in there."

"Finally, something we can both agreed on. Thank you Tzuyu-ah." She ran towards me happily after hearing what I said. She almost tripped because of her enthusiasm and forget about her tired out legs.

But of course, I caught her.

Always tho.

I got used to it.

One of my arm is holding her waist while the other one is intertwined with her hands.

She looks at me and smiled.

She smiled so fucking big and acted all cutesy while showing her sheepish grin.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what Tzuyu-ah?"

This girl really will be the end of me.

Not the zombies or anything apocalyptic, but this clumsy, childish and cute girl.

No, I did not mean the last part.

"Whatever, let's go." I said and help her get up.