- The End -

DATE : 489 Days in Apocalypse
TIME: 7:03
LOCATION: Sanctuary

Sana's POV

When I was young, my grandma who was on her death bed due to some health issue, keep telling me to not be sad with that thought of her dying. She told me that it was normal. Everyone is meant to die at some point. That I should be thankful that she live for that long even with her poor condition. She keep saying to me that dying is a part of life..

Now I sure wish it wasn't.

I wish that dying isn't the only thing left after living.

Like maybe a reset button because one lifetime isn't enough to spend with someone you love.

My time with Tzuyu is short-lived. It was like just a memory that flashed through my eyes so fast. Even though the time here in apocalypse feels 10 times longer, everything with Tzuyu is not enough for me.

I want to spend a million life time with her. Different possibilities. Hell!! I'll accept another shitty apocalypse if that means I can be with Tzuyu again.
That's how desperate I am.

But I realized how selfish I am the whole time we were together. Is she willing to do die a million life time for me too?

She lived her life just to only keep thinking about me.

Sana here, Sana there.

Even with her last breath, she spared her life just to protect me. I'm so angry at myself. I despise myself so much more than anyone in this apocalypse.

I keep wishing for a better life. I keep wishing to live and get back to normal again and it caused someone else's life for that to happened.

If I had known someone would die because of me, I would not have been so greedy to live again.

"Sana?" Mina's voice echoed through my room.

She peeked through the small opening of the door trying to get a sight of me.

"I'm here."

I saw the door opening revealing Mina's presence. She got this reassuring smile the she always wear on her face whenever she looks at me. I'm so thankful to have someone like Mina. Not just her, but also Chaeyoung and Dahyun who's always trying to keep the atmosphere lighter. I'm also glad that Dahyun was there for Momo when I was left mourning for my dead girlfriend.

"Let's go have some breakfast. The others are waiting for you." She said sitting at the end of the bed as I sat up smiling at her.

"Thank you, Mina."

"It's just breakfast. Don't cry about it."

I laughed and hit her lightly at her shoulder. She also joined me as she caress my back and pull me into a small hug.

I felt my tears triggering to fall down again. It's like an automatic button whenever someone tries to sympathize me.

"Losing someone is never that easy. Whether it is a friend, a family, or someone you considered special for you. It is never that easy, Sana. You can take your time and we'll be right here waiting for you to be okay again."

I feel so selfish again right at this moment. I'm not the only one who lost somebody. Tzuyu was their friend. She was a family for every each of us. She do not take second thoughts to help us when in need. She do not ask something in return of her kindness.