- The Antidote -

DATE: 49 Days in Apocalypse

TIME: 9:03

LOCATION: New York

Patient 1Z: 2 grams of antidote now injecting."

"Doctor. We need you to evacuate the building now or I'm afraid we won't make it alive."

With all the chaos happening outside the building, and the infected ones roaming in the whole hospital, Dra. Park did't even flinch when her first try of antidote made Patient 1Z blasted his head off.

"Patient 1Z: Failed with uncontrolled side effects."

She picked up another syringe and tried another dose hoping that this time, it will be a success. The woman on the second bed was sweating rapidly after what happened to the first patient.

"Dra. P-park... I-I think I'm gonna back out n-now.

B-besides we need to g-get out of here now. R-right officer?"

"Patient 2Z: 0.5 grams of antidote now injecting."

She didn't listened and continue to flicker the end of the injection in front of patient 2z.

"N-no no please n-no Dra. Park."

"Dra. I thought you said these people volunteered themselves... I-it doesn't seem like it Dra..." The officer asked. He saw how the last two patients were trying to escape the belts strangling their whole body into the hospital beds.

They were screaming and pleading for help. But the person wearing the white gown was focused to what she needed to do.

"It's the apocalypse officer. I don't think it matters what we want or don't want." She remarked.

The moment the antidote entered the patient's body.

She started to shake. Her eyes rolled back and her veins are popping out of her body.

She's dying.

But not actually tho.

Her eyes shut open

"Ready your gun officer." Dra. Park said.

"Uh-hh o-okay."

With a shaky hands, she pointed the gun. She whispered the words "sorry" before putting a hole into

the patient's head.

Another head shot.

Another life was ended.

"Okay Patient 3z be ready."

"FCK YOU LET ME GO!!!! LET ME GO AND PUT YOUR FCKING ANTIDOTE TO YOURSELF YOU CRAZY BTCH!!!"

He was more violent. More aggressive than those two girls who died next to him. Who wouldn't react that way tho? Knowing you're one step away from death and a gross way of being alive again.

"Patient 3z: 1 gram of antidote now injecting."

"I'M GONNA HUNT YOU AND EAT YOUR BRAINS YOU BTCH!!" He said.

He was trying to let go so hard. The syringe is shaking and the doctor is having a hard time injecting it to him.

"Patient 3Z I need you to calm down or you'll end up like those two."

"THEN FCKING USE IT TO YOURSELF!!"

The officer now put her gun down and help the doctor hold the patient. It was hard for them to calm him and put the syringe at the same time.