- The Comeback -

DATE: 128 Days in Apocalypse

TIME: 15:00

LOCATION: Somewhere in Hamlin

Tzuyu's POV

continuation..

"Just say the word Tzuyu! I won't hesitate to put this bullet into Dahyun's head."

Mina's voice echoes through the empty field. Her frustration to this situation seems too clouded for me. I understand that it is better for us to put mercy to Dahyun than letting her turn into something monstrous,

but what if I'm right?

What if she's really not bitten by a zombie, but by Sana instead?

I know that this is such a crazy idea. An impossible one indeed. Sana biting Dahyun? Why would she do that? And how such thing can happen?

My mind cannot process all this thing at once anymore. It's so complicated for me to cater all these decisions. I don't really want to tell Mina what am I thinking because I don't want to lose Sana again just because I want to save someone who could really be a zombie.

I don't know her enough. I can't trust anyone in this apocalypse.

I want to stop thinking. I want to stop the time, so I don't have to decide what to do anymore.

"Mina please, just calm down. Please think this through."

"Are you for real? Look at her Tzuyu! If Chaeyoung is alive right now, I know she'll do the same to her best friend."

I want to stop her. I really want to, but it feels like something got stuck in my mouth to stop me from telling the truth.

Is this worth it?

Everything seems to move in slow-mo as I watched Mina release the safety pin. Gun aiming directly at Dahyun without hesitations.

She's really gonna do it.

And I'm just stuck here in my foot watching Dahyun to take her last moment being alive.

I can't do this.

I can't watch someone die knowing I can do something about it.

I decided to close my eyes shut, freeing myself from the guilt.

Waiting and waiting to hear the gunshot to echoed in my head.

Until it did.

Gun shot from a distant one..

My heart sank and readied myself from what I have to see.

A lifeless Dahyun.

Dead and nothing.

But just before I open my eyes again.

I heard a thud coming from my behind. A sound of someone falling.

I shut my eyes open and saw Dahyun still breathing. No presence of blood or smoke coming from Mina's hand gun.

Mina still hasn't pull the trigger.

But who did?

"W-wha...."

When I turn my head where the sound came from, I saw a zombie lying in the ground, just few inches away from me. Almost eating my brains out if not because of someone.

Someone from afar holding a sniper chuckling teasingly.

"And that's one thousand and three ha! How many times do I have to save your ass Tzuyu hmm?"