- The Beginning of an End-

DATE : 456 Days in Apocalypse
TIME: 18:45
LOCATION: Wang Jok Bal

Now that everything is finally out in the open, Tzuyu is feeling at ease more than before. She got angry at Dra. Park and Momo a little, of course as she felt used and left in the dark. Just the thoughts of forgetting about Sana scared the life out of her that it crashes her heart just by thinking about it.

What if she didn't remember?

What if the plan didn't worked out and she will be left in that hospital, all helpless and without any idea of what's happening to the people she cared for the most.

"Miss Tzuyu?"

"Hmm?"

Her thoughts was cut-off when Dra.Park sit in the chair in front of her. She came together with Sana while Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina was still in the Sanctuary trying to make it not too obvious that there's a commotion going on.

"I just want to apologize." She smiled as she placed her hand on the table. She took a deep breath and continued.
"I know it's for the sake of everyone. Sana, your friends and the rest of the people in the Sanctuary. We didn't intend that to happened to you, but we need to make it look like we're falling into their trap. You don't know how much it mean to us to be saved in that hell hole, Miss Tzuyu. To put a fight to what seems like an impossible plan. But I just want to sincerely apologize for what you have felt during those times you were away. Dr. Kwon can be a little harsh when it comes to what he really wants. He puts a prize on his goal, and it can be dangerous to whoever try to stop him from achieving that."

Tzuyu looked away at the mention of the Doctor. Reminiscing the time she felt safe around him, the time where he was her light from the dark past that she've been through. Maybe it was her fault to trust someone who's just doing their job, his job to make Tzuyu better after running away from home. She was so broken that anyone who will lend her a hand will be considered as her savior from her cruel family.

Foolish and young, indeed.

"I'll be lying if I'll say I'm not angry or anything to be honest, but I'm more frustrated at myself."
Tzuyu looked down as she felt the doctor's hand on top of her, urging her to continue.
"I felt so dumb. I trusted my life on him since the very first time I step my foot in New York. How can I be so stupid to believe him just like that? I should've know better that he's so into his job."

She retracted her hand away as she felt the frustration running through her body again. Dra. Park tried to think of any words that can ease Tzuyu's mind. She's not so good at talking and she admit that to herself. She can be so direct sometimes without thinking what her words would mean to others that's why she likes to be in the lab the most. Just her and her little experiments.

"You know that there are two reason we don't trust people so easily, Miss Tzuyu?"

"What?"

"First, we don't know them." She stood up and sigh. She tap the younger's shoulder before continuing what she's saying.

"And second, it's because we know them so damn well."

_______________________________

TIME: 19:02

"So what now?" Jeongyeon blurted.

The time is ticking inside the restaurant. Inside the Sanctuary as well as there are hundred of people waiting for them. Not that everyone is aware of what's happening, but that's far from their concern now as they assigned that job to Chaeyoung and to others.

"We need everyone in the Sanctuary to choose our side. We can't just go there and get ourselves kill with the amount of guards they got. We lacked in manpower, in supplies and everything, but we got the important thing that they needed the most."
Dra. Park said as she looked over through Sana's direction. The antidote is their only weapon against this war. And they're using it to fight, to defend what is right.