"Jendeukie..." Jisoo called out, pouting as Jennie was paying no attention to her or the movie they were watching.

Instead her eyes remained on her phone as they have been for the whole day.

"Are you texting that hot guy from class, Taehyun?" Jisoo asked, feeling slightly jealous.

"It's Taehyung, and no-" Jennie paused thinking it over, a slight smile tugging on the corner of her lips. "I mean, why are you asking?"

"Because I don't want my best friend getting hurt," Jisoo answered.

Jennie felt sad. 'Is that all I'll ever be... her best friend?' She tried to keep these thoughts away when Jiwon was around but sometimes they just crept in.

"I feel tired, I think I'm going to go to bed." Jennie sighed, wanting to have some time to think.

In truth, the only thing she was doing on her phone was stalking Jisoo's Instagram. There were just so many beautiful pictures on there and so many comments... especially by boys.

Jennie couldn't help but feel jealous, however, she knew there was nothing she could do about it so she just dragged on the parade and commented on Jisoo's new post.

"Oh... okay." Jisoo nodded, feeling down. They were supposed to have a movie night but it turns out it was just her actually watching the movie. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight baby." Jennie smiled, revealing her cute dimples. She then got up and walked away to her bedroom.

Jennie always called Jisoo baby as Jennie was the tallest of the two and she would think of her as her baby.