Halloween was finally here and so was the big Halloween party thrown by the legendary party queen-

Lalisa Manoban.

Crazy, Yes. Legendary, Yes. Her parties were always memorable. She's been that way ever since high school. It only made sense that after she finished school, she would become a party planner and she did.

The girl was raking in cash for weddings, birthdays, bar mitzvah's- you name it, she covered it.

Currently, Jisoo and Jennie were standing at the doorway of Lisa's house where the Halloween party was underway. Everyone was having fun. When Lisa spotted them she ran over and pulled them both into a hug.

"You guys made it!" Lisa squealed. "Come in, don't be afraid. Well... a killer clown is waiting in a cupboard to come out at midnight but that's beside the point-"

"Take a breath, Liz." Bambam chuckled, placing an arm around her shoulder. "They're not afraid of the clown, they're afraid of you."

"Oh, very mature Bambam." She shot him a glare as he laughed, rushing away.

"Anyway come in, make yourself at home. Foods and drinks in the kitchen." Lisa smiled before leaving them.

"Let's go dance!" Jennie pulled Jisoo into the house as Jisoo pouted.

"I can't dance," Jisoo added.

"I'll teach you." Jennie grabbed both of Jisoo's hands and wrapped them around her neck, then moved her hands to Jisoo's waist. "Just relax and feel the music okay?"

"Nini-"

"At least let me dance with the prettiest girl here." Jennie joked making Jisoo laugh, although it wasn't really a joke to Jennie.

In Jennie's eyes, Jisoo really was the prettiest girl here. "Okay." Jisoo agreed.

Jennie laughed, swaying her hips to the beat and singing along. Jisoo was blushing like crazy by now.

After a small while, Jisoo had finally loosened up. Both of them were dancing and singing like crazy, but no one noticed because they were all doing the same.

Jennie looked at Jisoo in adoration. She truly was beautiful. The moment felt right.

Without thinking twice, Jennie leaned forward and pressed her lips against Jisoo's.

Jisoo was shocked but she didn't fight it. Both closed their eyes, melting into the kiss.

Once Jennie became aware of what she had done, her heart started racing fast. She pulled away and apologised to Jisoo before running out of Lisa's house, leaving a confused Jennie.

"Go after your girl," Seulgi spoke out to Jisoo before continuing to dance with Irene.

Jisoo ran out of the house but by the time she got outside, Jennie was gone. "Oh god," Jisoo mumbled. "Am I-"

"You're definitely gay. Embrace it." Lisa chuckled, as Chaeyoung mumbled incoherent drunken words. "I did... and now I have to look after my drunk girlfriend. See you Jisoo!"

She then hurried over to Chaeyoung. "I told you it wasn't water." Lisa scolded, leading her upstairs. "Come on, it's time for you to sleep."

"She's gay? I'm gay?" Jisoo mumbled confusedly. "Who isn't gay?"

"Me." Bambam winked.

"Yeah... I'm gay." Jisoo retorted, walking away.