十一

"If anybody her objects, please speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest spoke.

The room stayed silent, including Jennie who was sat on the back row.

"I object." Jonghyun spoke up, earning a gasp from everyone. "I'm not in love with Jisoo... but I know someone who is and I don't want to stand in their way of happiness."

"Jon-"

"No mom. We can keep the business deal Mrs Kim unless you refuse to accept the fact that your daughter is gay." He announced earning anther gasp.

Jisoo didn't know where to look. She was scared of what would happen next.

"Jennie, would you like to come down and claim your woman?" Jonghyun offered, leaning closer to Jisoo and whispering to her, "Be happy."

Jennie stood up. "I'm sorry Jisoo. Jonghyun told me everything..."

"I can't be with you." Jisoo mumbled. "I broke your heart. You should be breaking mine right now."

"You did what you thought you had to but I'm a big girl Jisoo. I can choose what I want. I'm willing to give everything up for you just like you were willing to give everything up for me."

"I'm so sorry." Jisoo broke out into a sob. Jennie walked down and pulled Jisoo into a hug.

"Don't be. I love you Kim Jisoo." Jennie whispered. "How about you marry me instead?"

"What?" Jisoo pulled away and sniffles as Jennie chuckled.

"Would be a waste of a wedding if no one got married. Be mine Kim Jisoo?"

"Awee-" Jisoo began to cry again out of happiness.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Jennie said hopefully as Jisoo chuckled and nodded.

"What about the rings?" Jisoo questioned.

"Noona-" a small boy tugged at the hem of Jennie's dress catching her attention.

Jennie chuckled as Jisoo's little brother offered her his pack of haribo's. "Gummy rings?"

"Thank you Jinho." Jennie took a gummy ring and held it out for Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckled, holding out her hand as Jennie slid the gummy ring on her finger.

Jisoo then took one and slid it on Jennie's finger.

"You may now kiss the bride." Jonghyun chimed as they both laughed before kissing each other.

"I now pronounce you as wife and wife." The priest announced.

"Look at that cute couple!" An old lady nudged her husband and pointed at them.

~~~

The End

~~~