Chapter 2

When Jaune awoke he found himself still in Blake's arms, his head resting on her shoulder. His vision was still blurry from just waking up but he could tell that Blake was still reading her book.

"Blake?" Jaune said, giving out a cute yawn. Blake took her attention off of her book and back at Jaune with a small smile. She knew that Jaune had woken up from him suddenly jostling in her arms but didn't want to say anything.

"Someone was feeling sleepy." Blake commented.

"Mm, how long was I asleep?" Jaune asked, still trying to fully wake up.

"about an hour." Blake answered, her eyes turning back to her book. Jaune was about say something else when two feminine hands suddenly picked him up out of Blake's arms, making him yell in surprise.

"Looks like Vomit Boy's awake." Oh, it was Yang. No-one else but Yang still called him Vomit Boy like that.

"Uh, hey Yang." Jaune said as he looked up at Yang. It seemed someone had wrapped his hoodie around him while he was asleep as he fought to get his arms out of the wrapped hoodie. It didn't help that Yang was cradling him like a new-born either

"What's wrong?" Yang asked.

"Trying to get my arms out." Jaune replied, still struggling. Jeez, whoever did this wrapped it comfy but tight. Yang laughed and did something to loosen the hoodie, allowing Jaune to pop his arms out. Yang laughed as she sat on her bunk with Jaune and started playing with his hands.

Jaune didn't particularly like this, he couldn't really do much as 1) he was not as strong as Yang, even as a 17 year old he was weaker than Yang so his strength compared to Yang now was comparing an speck of dust to a Goliath and 2) well, there wasn't really a two but you get the point. Jaune just decided to play along. Jaune managed two get his tiny baby hands onto Yang's finger, which to him was a reminder of his baby state. He moved Yang's finger around, making her laugh before doing something he dreaded.

She tickled his stomach.

The fit of giggles that escaped his mouth drew the attention of Blake and Yang, in which Yang just cooed and kept ticlking hi, making him laugh even more. An embarrassing scene for him, quite embarrassing indeed.

After that little fiasco Yang then said, "Oh yeah, Ruby's coming back from Vale."

"Huh? What's she doing in Vale?" Jaune asked.

"Three words Baby Jaune; Cookies and weapons." Oh. Jaune should have expected that.

"What about my team?" Jaune asked.

"There was an incident with Pyrrha. Apparently when she saw you asleep she shut down like a robot. Ren then got Nora to carry Pyrrha back to their dorm. I, being me, obviously filmed the whole thing." Tang answered with a smug smile at the end.

"Blackmail?"

"The very same."

Both laughed a bit and suddenly the door burst open to reveal Ruby in all of her glory with a basket of cookies in her hand.

"I'm back!" Ruby exclaimed, looking at Yang and Blake. She noticed Weiss wasn't here.

"Where's Weiss?" Ruby asked.

"Ice Queen went to the library." Yang replied. Ruby looked to Yang and saw her cradling Jaune.

"Who's? Where you get him? Why does he look like Jaune?" Ruby asked Yang as she seemingly teleported to them in a burst of rose petals, barrelling questions at Yang.

"He looks like Jaune because he IS Jaune." Yang replied.

"Sup."

Ruby took a minute to process, then flipped.