Chapter 6

From what Jaune could tell from about 5 minutes of him in the stroller was that he along with everyone else were on a Bullhead to Patch.

"So Jaune, how do you like the stroller?"Pyrrha whispered. She was the one pushing the stroller.

"It's made up for every bad thing so far, it's great." Jaune whispered back as he took his pacifier out,only to have be placed back in by Pyrrha. He looked up to her confused but he could see a finger over her lip and that meant he needed to be quiet for a bit.

"Hello Jaune-Jaune, guess what time it is!" Nora yelled. Jaune looked to the pancake loving ginger and saw a mischievous look in her eye. That was a look Jaune did not trust and it was something to be wary of, but his curiosity overwhelmed him and he started clapping and "gaa"ing, indicating that he wanted to know.

"Bottle tiiiiiime!" Nora cheered, holding up a baby bottle filled with baby formula milk. Jaune paled as he saw that thing in Nora's hand. He knew it was futile to try and prevent what Nora was going to do, but he was trying it anyway.

He closed his mouth and push and tore his head away from the nipple of the bottle every time it got close. As he said before, it was futile and Nora flanked him out and pressed the bottle inside of his mouth.

'Hah, even if you get it in my mouth, you can't get me to-' Jaune's thoughts were cut off when a hand touched his cheek and he started guzzling down on the milk.

'WHAT THE!?!' Jaune thought. He couldn't stop himself from sucking on the bottle.

"Hah, so Dad was right, babies do have a sucking reflex if you touch their cheek!" It was the voice of a smirking Yang.

'DAMN YOU YANG!!' Jaune thought aggressively. He knew she wouldn't hear his thoughts but he could voice them later.

"Yang?" Ruby said.

"Yes Ruby?"

"I'm surprised you haven't said one of your awful pun yet."

"Well, my joke supply has been milked dry until I get a refill." Yang said.

"NOOOOO!" Ruby groaned, covering her ears.

The more Jaune drank the more tired he started to get and he could feel his eyes start to get droopy. He will admit that the milk tasted really nice and soothing and the comfy stroller he was in wasn't helping in him trying to stay awake either. It was only a few minutes later that Jaune would be fast asleep.

"When Jaune woke up he found that he was out of the stroller and being held by Ren and by the looks of it they had arrived at the Patch swimming park.

"Looks like sleepyhead's wake Yang commented, looking down at Jaune.

"So Jaune, it's time for us to have the best swimming adventure ever!" Ruby yelled, stars in her eyes.

"Yes our glorious leader, we start our conquest to the swimming pool!" Nora said with vigour.

'Well, I wonder how this'll turn out.' Jaune thought as they entered.

Short chapter I know but thanks for all the support I'm getting on this.