Chapter 3

Jaune awoke to the sight of a dimly light dorm room with Nora fast asleep an Ren awake making, you guessed it, pancakes. He'd been around them so many times he knew the smell of by heart now.

Ren noticed that Jaune was now awake and said, "busy day today, huh?"

Jaune then remembered the day ahead of and sighed. He was not looking forward to this. he knew how much girls fuss over baby clothing, he had seven sisters for goodness sake, so he would know.

"I'm not looking forward to this." Jaune sighed, trying to sit up, finding it very difficult. He rolled onto his front side with great  difficulty and tried to crawl but quickly deduced that it took up way to much strength and energy to do so he just gave up.

"By the time Jaune gave up in his quest to crawl Nora had waken to the smell of pancakes and immediately woke up.

Ren placed the now ready pancakes to Nora and walked up to Jaune, picking him up and carrying him to the table and sat  down, eating his own pancakes while occasionally give bits and pieces to Jaune, who happily grabbed and ate them. Jaune then thought about Pyrrha.

"Ren? is Pyrrha ok now?" Jaune asked, trying to find Pyrrha but couldn't.

"Yes, she's in the bathroom." Ren replied calmly. Jaune sighed in relief, he didn't know what happened to Pyrrha when they all had pancakes yesterday and he was worried for his partner.

"We are going to have the best day oh glorious leader!" Nora cheered as she finished the last of her pancakes.

"I can already tell that this won't go as planned Jaune sighed.

Sorry for really short chapter but this chapter is a set up for the next, which will be normal length, maybe more.