Chapter 4

In the next scene we see team RWBY and JNPR on a Bullhead off to beacon. Weiss was reading up on Dust, classical her. Blake was reading, as usual. Yang and Ruby were looking at the sights out of the window and Team JNPR sat together with Ren cradling Jaune(hah, di you expect anything else?)and Nora and Pyrrha were playing with Jaune as Ren held him.

"Your so cute like this Jaune!" Pyrrha squealed. It appeared not even Pyrrha the invincible could ward off the effects of baby cuteness.

"Oh we are going to have a great time, like having pancakes, going shopping, having more pancakes..." Then off went Nora on her rants about the wonders of pancakes.

"So Ren, what are we going to do anyway? I know we're getting clothes and stuff but..." Ren knew what Jaune was talking about. People, specifically of the female variety(no offense to any girls but this is a problem that has to do with my mother)had a strange complex of setting their mind to one thing but get side-tracked and do hundreds of other things along the way and no progress is actually made.

"Don't worry Jaune, I'm sure we won't get side-tracked." Ren answered the baby in his arms(Oh Ren, you poor naïve fool). On their way to the Bullhead they had discussed the fact that Jaune was allowed to properly speak in public as it would, quite obviously and understandably cause a bit of a ruckus. This also quite understandably got Jaune a bit stressed, I mean what were you gonna do if you spent the entire day not being able to talk(no offense to anyone who is mute or cannot speak)for longer than they had to, not Jaune that's who.

Near the end of the journey to beacon, team RWBY had come over to JNPR and started discussing plans for the day.

"So, shopping for clothes first." Weiss started. Yes, that was something that Jaune desperately needed at the moment. While he liked his hoodie and how comfy it was, he couldn't just be in there 24/7.

"Oh! How about we go and get baby toys for Little-Jaune!" Ruby suggested. To Jaune's dismay, everyone except Weiss, Blake and Ren(who decided not to say anything).

"What about the pool? Ooh, that would be fun for Jaune!" Yang pointed out. No, it really wasn't. Again, the majority agreed, so he couldn't do much about it. You may be wondering why he was no longer talking, well to answer that more people were around so he had to stay on the down low for talking. It didn't stop him from making sounds of disapproval, but it was for nought.

"WE may need a stroller for him." Blake pointed out. Apparently the world had it out for Jaune.

"Diapers." The dreaded word that shockingly came out of Ren's mouth.

"Huh?" Was the collective word said by everyone in surprise.

"Think about it, if Jaune can't properly control his movements then we should get him them just in case." Ren explained. It didn't matter how convincing the argument, Jaune would simply not wear diapers. That was just a big no no.

"Hmm, let's do it, just in case." Damn you Blake!

"Yes." Damn you too Weiss.

Because of that, everyone agreed he damn everyone except Ruby('cause she too innocent to understand)to an embarrassing future ahead of them.

The Bullhead had now touched down and once everyone got off they split up, Ren, Jaune, Pyrrha and Nora going to get baby clothes and Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang went off to get baby toys and diapers.

4th chapter done. Next chapter: The Shopping Commences.