Chapter 3

You and Kion were walking side by side back to pride rock when all if a sudden, his ear twitched. He stopped suddenly, causing you to stop.

"Kion? What is it?" You ask, starting to get a bit nervous. Kion sheathed his claws.

"I don't know, but stay behind me... I thought I heard something-"

"You did." Came a very high pitched voice. You turned around to see Janja creeping behind you.

"K-Kion!..." You yelp. Kion turned around and ran back to your side, swiping Janja with one of his paws.

"Get away from (Y/N)!! You hurt her enough already!" He snarled. Janja and his clan laughed.

"Oooh~ so tough. You too busy with your girlfriend?" He asked in a menacing tone. Kion growled.

"Leave her out of this. Actually, leave the Pridelands! And I swear, if we see you here again, you will never see another living creature again!" He said. Janja clicked his tongue.

"She belongs to me. She accepted me when she was young." You stood up from behind Kion, suddenly gaining confidence.

"I was young and naive. Now that I am old enough to comprehend abuse and neglection, I see that you only want me as your slave!" You growled. This made Janja angry. You immediately cowered behind Kion, as this was the first time you spoke to Janja like this in years. Kion stepped in front of you. Janja walked towards both of you. You whimpered silently.

"You are coming with ME!!!" He shouted as one of his henchmen jumped from a bush, grabbed you by your scruff, and carried you away.

"KION!!!" You scream. "I can't go back, please, I can't go back!"

"(Y/N)!!!" He yelled. But you were too far away to be heard. Kion's eyes filled with tears as he sprinted back to Pride Rock. He passed Fuli on the way.

"Fuli! Gather everyone else! (Y/N) has been captured by Janja! We need to tell my dad!" Kion said. Fuli gasped, and sprinted off to get the rest of the Lion Guard. Kion made it back to Pride Rock out of breath. All the lionesses looked at him. Nala appeared.

"Kion? What's the matter- where's (Y/N)?" She asked. Kion paced back and forth.

"We were... They were... He did.... She was..." He panted, not sure what to say. Nala's eyes narrowed in worry.

"Kion-"

"She was taken by Janja!" Kion finally managed to say. All the lionesses gasped. "She was taken by Janja and his clan... She was taken after... Well... After we admitted we... We loved each other." He continued, saying the last part very quietly. All the lionesses strained their ears. Kion huffed.  "I love (Y/N)!!" He cried. All the lionesses "awwe"d and stood up, clearly prepared for battle. Kion looked towards his father, who just appeared. Simba nodded.

"Go get your mate." He said with a wink. Kion turned a deep shade of red, but nodded. The Lion Guard appeared, and they were all worn out. Bunga started to say something, but was cut off by Kion.

"Let's go, Lion Guard!" He said. Bunga let out an "UGGHH" and trudged back down to land.

~Sorry for the short chapter, things have been rough lately. I'll get back to this soon.~