Chapter 6

"(Y/N), there's absolutely nothing to worry about!" Fuli groaned for like the fifteenth time. You continued to pace back and forth.

"Fuli, you don't understand! One moment, everything's fine, the next moment, Janja has done something terrible to a new cub! I don't knkw what he's doing... But we have to stop him." You said stopping in your tracks.

"Fuli's right, (Y/N). Don't get so worked up about this. Everything's fine." Beshte (sorry if I spelled that wrong) said, in hopes to comfort you, being the big softie he was. You sighed.

"You're right, I'm getting too ahead of myself. I'll ignore it for now." You said. Bunga came up to see how you were doing. He heard you were having a hard time since you heard Janja taking advantage of another cub.

"Hey, (Y/N)... How you doing?" He asked, concern in his voice. You sat down.

"Not so good, Bunga... I think... I think I need to rest. Clear my head." Bunga nodded.

"Come on guys, let's give her space." Beshte said. Everyone left, leaving you alone. You felt a tear fall down your cheek.

"I need to stop him... I need to get rid of him once and for all." You growled. It was decided. You were going tonight, with or without help.

~I'm really sorry this is so short, but this was all I could think of for this chapter. I'm helping a friend write her own book, plus I also have school. Anyways, au revoir!~