Entitlement Notice

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that a while ago, I look in my notifications to see this...

For the love of god, what the hell is this? Asking me to change my story to fit your ocs part? Excuse me, but I clearly stated in the first chapter, in the introduction to this story, that you would have to pretend it's your oc in this story

For the love of god, what the hell is this? Asking me to change my story to fit your ocs part? Excuse me, but I clearly stated in the first chapter, in the introduction to this story, that you would have to pretend it's your oc in this story. I am not changing my entire story to your oc's benefits.

If you are unfortunately this person, I am not afraid to call you out and say how entitled you are to do this kind of thing. For the sake of my original idea of this fanfiction, I cannot and will not "fix" my story to the way you want it.

Honestly, it's really sad, thinking that a creator (in this case, me) would change their story because someone said this is what their oc looks like, and their family and expect them to be featured in my story. First of all, I don't know you, and I get a lot of comments from people describing their ocs whom of which sound absolutely wonderful! I love hearing about other people's ocs, but not if you want yours specifically to be featured in my story. Not gonna happen.

Now if any of you do find this person, don't attack them. If they want to talk with me, they can talk, and I will give reasons as to why I won't change my story (which I just explained in this notice). It's not any of your guys' business to handle a problem that is not of your concern. Yes, I've been going through a lot of stress lately, but this can't and won't go unnoticed. I will not tolerate this kind of entitlement, especially in my story.

Moral of this notice, DON'T BE AN ENTITLED A-HOLE. It's all up to your imagination, whether it be yourself, or your oc in this story as Kion's lover. Don't comment stuff saying "I want this story to be changed because it's not my oc! Fix it!" The answer will always be no, so keep that in mind.

Thank you once again for taking the time to read this!

-Random (R)