part lxvi

"14 days, 6 hours, and..." yoongi squinted his eyes at his watch, not that it helped though considering the amount of tears that were forming in his eyes. "-and way too long!" he blubbered.

he hadn't felt this upset over anything in a while, it hurt when your best friend or in this case, your something more left you without any real reason.

what did jungkook even mean by "find himself" anyways??? he was already here???

yoongi just hoped that this "finding himself" thing wouldn't take too long, because it's been two weeks and he already missed him, as if he didn't miss jungkook the second he walked out of their house.

it had been nearly a year since they moved in together and everything was going rather smoothly, well, in yoongi's opinion... he was a university student and jungkook attended a community college near the house.

yoongi was taking up business, just as he had promised.

"i'm never going to love again!!" yoongi cried into his pillow while taehyung tried his best to comfort him. "he's the- the only one i'll ever love... ever!"

taehyung sucked in a sharp breath seeing yoongi sob into his pillow. he kept trying to rub soothing circles onto yoongi's back, it helped a bit, but it still hurt not knowing when jungkook was going to come back.

"stop crying, you big baby." yoongi looked to the side, only to be met with taehyung's sympathetic smile. that smile only made him cry more, realizing again, for the thousandth time today that jungkook wasn't here with him.

yoongi turned his face back into the pillow again and tried to catch his breath since it was uneven from all the crying.

taehyung's hand never stopped moving around on yoongi's back, making him sigh out a breath of relief, even though his heart still hurt. "you'll be fine yoongi," he spoke quietly, "he said he'd come back. jungkook promised."

yoongi nodded, his face still buried deep in the fluffy pillow.

"get ready for class, yoongi. you don't need him right now." taehyung encourages him and although it hurt, yoongi knew taehyung was right. he had to keep going, just because it felt like a piece of his life was missing didn't mean that his life had stopped.

he had to keep on going.

yoongi sat up and wiped the tears from his eyes as taehyung gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and got up. he walked over to yoongi's closet, picking out some clothes for him to start the day.

"wear this," taehyung handed yoongi his outfit gently, "jimin's waiting for me outside, i'll talk to you later, okay?" yoongi looked down at his clothes and nodded.

taehyung gave yoongi another smile and patted his shoulder supportively, "you've got this."